Last Album You Listened to in Full?

Skrillex-Scary-Monsters-And-Nice-Sprites-MAU5CD004-EP-2010.png

I REGRET NOTHING!

On a more serious note, only 3 out of the 9 songs were listenable... I do not reccomend this.

I gave this a listening to on my way into work this morning. I thought the production was a little thin at times, but it really grabbed me on occasions too. I thought it was a decent record anyway, nothing special but it did have it's moments (Thyestean Banquet and Fields of Karelia were definite highlights for me).

I gave this a listening to on my way into work this morning. I thought the production was a little thin at times, but it really grabbed me on occasions too. I thought it was a decent record anyway, nothing special but it did have it's moments (Thyestean Banquet and Fields of Karelia were definite highlights for me).

Yea, it's nothing mind-blowing. I've given it around five spins, and at this point I'd probably give it a 7/10. A fairly solid record. I'll be keeping my eye on these guys though.

Amon - Liar in Wait
tumblr_m6vbosJDll1rzgjloo1_500.jpg

pre-Deicide band Amon return as the Hoffman brothers attempt to take their revenge on Glen Benton... I wasn't blown away or anything, but it's a decent record. Better than the last couple of Deicide's, anyway...