Last Album You Listened to in Full?

527setherialnordcdfirstpress520100210.jpg

Gama Bomb - Tales from the Grave in Space
Vektor - Outer Isolation
Municipal Waste - Hazardous Mutation

Pensées Nocturnes - Vacuum
Front2.jpg

This album is definitely one of the best depressive black metal albums I've heard, and definitely the flounciest! haha, those Frenchmen eh. Quite different from the majority of other 'DSBM' I've heard, it's classical piano/violin sections and it's clean'er' production makes it a really enjoyable listen. It's just one guy too, clearly very talented. I'm going to have to make time to listen to his other stuff...

:lol: You never know till you've listened Keenan, you might like it! (The vocals conventionally what you'd expect from black metal though, so maybe they'd put you off - guitar-wise, you may enjoy it though.) Anyway, the artwork is cool, you're right.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Way To End - Desecrated Internal Journey
270310_175625_PEEL_q3zbYV.jpg

I'm not really into black metal (does that make me racist? :lol: ) but I did enjoy the few minutes of the song I heard from that album earlier. Something along the lines of "To Vanquish Foes" or something like that. It wasn't that bad. The vocals did kinda annoy me though...