Last Album You Listened to in Full?

The-Faceless-Autotheism.jpeg

I'll have to give this a listen sometime... I loved their first album so much.
I liked it quite a bit. It's very progressive, much more so than Planetary Duality. I would say that this is best album they put out, but I haven't heard Akeldama yet. I need to get on that though.
By the way, did you get around to listening to Screams of Anguish? If so, did you like it?

monstrosityspiritualapocalypse.jpg

sadly not as good as it's predecessor and also not any catchable riffs can be found here. There's also too much technical acrobatic which is cool but sucks after a certain time if you get too fuckin much of it. I still think "Imperial Doom" and "Millenium" are the best Monstrosity albums..

I liked it quite a bit. It's very progressive, much more so than Planetary Duality. I would say that this is best album they put out, but I haven't heard Akeldama yet. I need to get on that though.
By the way, did you get around to listening to Screams of Anguish? If so, did you like it?

Yeah, a friend of mine told me there's much more clean singing on it than on their previous releases. I'm still yet to check it out, but I will get round to it at some point...

Yeah, I listened to it once all the way through. Nothing special, but it was pretty good! I enjoyed it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Christian Mistress
1282074272_51mtee9faal._ss500_.jpg

Christian-Mistress-Possession.jpg

I really like this band. Quality female fronted heavy metal. They don't don't try to be anything they're not, they wear their influences on their sleeve. At times their sound reeks of classic acts like Metallica, Megadeth, Maiden etc., but they don't try to mask it - they just play good old fashioned heavy metal.

A friend of mine plays keyboards for them live. I don't actually like them though!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Savatage - Hall of the Mountain King
2AA9775884D4F4D8055F52B254168280.jpg

The Devin Townsend Project- Deconstruction
The Devin Townsend Project- Epicloud
Behemoth- Demigod
Behemoth- Evangelion

Basically what i've been listening to the last week or so.