Last Album You Listened to in Full?

These looks cool (especially that Cerebral Fix...), I'll have to check 'em out sometime.

Yeah man Cerebral Fix are fuckin great. Kinda blackened/Thrash Metal haha. Also I'd recommend to check out Depressive Age aswell. It's progressive Thrash at it's finest! The vocals are a matter of taste sound very melodic and "Opeth-like" but the songs are just fuckin awesome. Check out the song "Innocent In Detention" my favorite of em so far.

airdash-thankgoditsmonday.jpg

great finnish Thrash band in the style of Suicidal Tendencies (early), Anthrax and Exodus.

anacrusis-screamsandwhispers.jpg

Yeah man Cerebral Fix are fuckin great. Kinda blackened/Thrash Metal haha. Also I'd recommend to check out Depressive Age aswell. It's progressive Thrash at it's finest! The vocals are a matter of taste sound very melodic and "Opeth-like" but the songs are just fuckin awesome. Check out the song "Innocent In Detention" my favorite of em so far.

I'm going to have a load of "me time" this weekend so I'll get it all in my ears then.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Repugnant - Epitome of Darkness
104416.jpg

Dirty. Just plain dirty.

Dream Theater - Once in a Livetime

Such a long live album. My god. Some songs were really great though. Others.... Well, LaBrie's voice isn't the strongest on this one, I'll leave it at that.

I really enjoyed First Depression, seriously, I thought it was awesome! And I really liked the vocals too. They sounded Bowie-esque at times! Especially on your 'Innocent In Detention'. Cerebral Fix was a fun listen too. :kickass:

I kind of spent the rest of my night on a prog/thrash binge after that...

43011_depressive_age_first_depression.jpg
43137_cerebral_fix_tower_of_spite.jpg
61iDy1u3%2BVL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

drow.png
l.jpg
147332.jpg

Obliveon - Cybervoid

Was definitely not what I was expecting. Not sure what to think of it really.

Obliveon - Cybervoid

Was definitely not what I was expecting. Not sure what to think of it really.

I've only ever heard Nemesis, and it's quite good from what I remember... but I never got round to listen to their other stuff. I should.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

heathen_silence87.jpg
vektor-outer_isolation.jpg

I really enjoyed First Depression, seriously, I thought it was awesome! And I really liked the vocals too. They sounded Bowie-esque at times! Especially on your 'Innocent In Detention'. Cerebral Fix was a fun listen too. :kickass:

I kind of spent the rest of my night on a prog/thrash binge after that...

43011_depressive_age_first_depression.jpg
43137_cerebral_fix_tower_of_spite.jpg
61iDy1u3%2BVL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

drow.png
l.jpg
147332.jpg

That is awesome! Iam stunned you digged Depressive Age aswell man.
It's so shitty I haven't at the moment so much time to listen to all the albums I fuckin want :mad: it's terrible..
And Iam really surprised that there is Deathrow and Hexenhaus on your list! such brilliant albums.

recently listened to:

excursiondemise.gif

I've only ever heard Nemesis, and it's quite good from what I remember... but I never got round to listen to their other stuff. I should.

From This Day Forward is awesome, just make sure you like, Youtube Cybervoid or something before buying it. It's kinda hard to find and sounds nothing like the other albums.

That is awesome! Iam stunned you digged Depressive Age aswell man.
It's so shitty I haven't at the moment so much time to listen to all the albums I fuckin want :mad: it's terrible..

You shouldn't be so stunned... they're really good! I'm going to check out Lying in Wait when I get chance.
I know the feeling man, finding the time to listen to albums difficult. Especially when you have a girlfriend and a full time job etc.

From This Day Forward is awesome, just make sure you like, Youtube Cybervoid or something before buying it. It's kinda hard to find and sounds nothing like the other albums.

Yeah man, well I've not been buying albums since I moved to Australia. Until I know if I'm staying here for good, I don't think there's much point as I don't want to travel back with a load of CDs and stuff!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heathen-the_evolution_of_chaos.jpg

I'm not sure if I like it as much as the first two records, but it's still really solid. (Heathen can do no wrong?!)