Last Album You Listened to in Full?

slayer-seasons-in-the-abyss.jpeg

depressive%2Bage%2Bfirstd%2Bepression.jpg

devin-townsend-project-epicloud.jpeg

That Depressive Age album is just fucking cool.
And I hate to be the guy that over-exaggerates, but I was listening to Epicloud at midnight, hoping for god to take my spirit during the last two tracks.

1307.Mutant_5F00_Laserdrome.jpg_2D00_550x0.jpg

It'd been ages since I listened to this. I wonder when they'll drop some new stuff on us, it's been a few years since Laserdrome... I want a full-length!

1307.Mutant_5F00_Laserdrome.jpg_2D00_550x0.jpg

It'd been ages since I listened to this. I wonder when they'll drop some new stuff on us, it's been a few years since Laserdrome... I want a full-length!

Didn't they play a new song live around 2011? Satellite it was called...

--

7494.jpg

...sweet fucking album. :D Public Enemy, MFMDFM, Words..., all so good!

What the flying fuck did I just listen to. :lol:

A guy with a mask and the KFC bucket for a helmet play guitar. Why is this surprising to you maan? :lol:

--

0001634436_500.jpg

Sentenced to death, to rot in the tower
Counting the days, awaiting the hour!

Damned to my fate like a witch in the water,
die by the hand, of the scavenger's daughter, YEAH!

My lord what an album...

Buckethead - Colma

This album is glorious. So calm and peaceful and thoughtful.

Buckethead - Inbred Mountain

This album scared me. I was constantly looking over my shoulder. Seriously some freaky shit on this one man.

tyr-the-lay-of-thrym.jpg

I absolutely LOVE Fire Up The Blades... I still need to listen to get round to listening to their new one actually...

It's actually one of my favourite releases from 2012. The songwriting is much better between it and HWTD, but there are more filler tracks in it (Leave it On the Ice and Upon the Boiling Sea come to mind).

Also, Ronnie James Dio tribute. Arguably the best track on the album, next to Metal Woman, Leather Lord and maybe 4000 Torches.