Last Album You Listened to in Full?

38614.jpg

Buckethead - Decoding the Tomb of Bansheebot
Buckethead - Population Override

WHY IS THIS MAN SO TALENTED.

1288781413_ddd.jpg

:headbang: Really digging these guys...they create some of the most brutal and catchy riffs...very difficult to listen to this and not start headbanging!

gama-bomb-tales-from-the-grave-in-space-large-album-pic.jpg

I don't know what it is about this album, but listening to it always puts me in a great mood. You can tell these guys had a great time making this record...there is a lot energy in the songs. :headbang:

370653.jpg

Cool artwork! :zombie: ...the album's not actually as good as the cover though, haha. Still - it's not bad! Like a poor man's Aspid.

Stone - Emotional Playground
stoneemotionalplayground.jpg

I don't know how to sum this album up, 'nice' isn't usually a word associated with thrash but this so fucking nice to listen to. Progressive, but not wanky - just... so... nice.

Orchid-Heretic.jpg

cryptopsy2012cd.jpg

sylocover1.jpg

tn_Anathema%252520-%252520Weather%252520Systems%252520front.jpg

Catching up to shit...
- Orchid have progressed a bit. If you listened and liked their first album, you'll like this. I wish they'd tone down the Sabbath worship...
- Cryptopsy just reaches the borderline between "meh" and "good". There are some really good moments but most of it has been done before and better...
- First Sylosis album I listened to. I like it a lot. Heavy, tight, dynamic... I got to check their older stuff out.
- Not metal. Doesn't mean it can't be good. I've heard a LOT of good things about the new Anathema but I find it boring and static. There's no drive in the most of the songs. It tries to be emotional but ends up sounding apathetic. I did like a couple of songs, tho.

- Not metal. Doesn't mean it can't be good. I've heard a LOT of good things about the new Anathema but I find it boring and static. There's no drive in the most of the songs. It tries to be emotional but ends up sounding apathetic. I did like a couple of songs, tho.[/quote]

I was expecting great things out of that album but I was sorely dissapointed. I like the first few songs off of it but you are right about them taking the emotion a bit to far.