Last Album You Listened to in Full?

40wattsuncover.jpg

166524.jpg

Some decent riffs, but the songs are too fucking long. Who thought it was a good idea to write thrash songs that exceed 8 minutes in length?

Iron Maiden - Number of the Beast
Sleep - Holy Mountain
Control Denied - The Fragile Art of Existence
Ihsahn - After
Edge of Sanity - Crimson

Tripe? The song polars is their best song imo, but the vocalist on that album was the worst of the 3.

Eh, I find it overlong and boring. If the damn thing was 6 or 7 minutes long it'd have been a lot better (much like the whole album, really, it could've been an EP but they decided to add those useless atmospheric wastes of time). The vocalist sounds like he has a permanent dick up his ass. There's some good leadwork here and there but if a song has to be 18 minutes long, at least make it for a good reason...

Also, while we're in the mediocre note:

121127060617290620.jpg

Ah, Destruction, why do you insist on playing the same songs with different titles? I must've heard 80% of these riffs before. Not all songs are re-treads and the drumming is superb but comparing this to Overkill and Kreator's releases earlier in the year makes me wonder if they really thought this one out properly. I'm guessing they rushed it to make it in time for their 30th aniversary. If so then its a damn shame...