Last Album You Listened to in Full?

thorrs-hammer.jpg

Hands down the best female gutturals I've ever heard.

Buckethead - Pike 36 : The Pit
Buckethead - Pike 33 : Pumpkin

So, Buckethead has put out 26 albums this year. Pumpkin is free, but it's really just the background sound to a haunted house, so 25 albums this year. Mindblowing.

p183ndc2un13sa10p41de310n2nro4.jpg

This is an interesting album. Warbringer is damned if they do and damned if they don't as this point. It still has enough of the old Warbringer sound to be familiar, but they also try some new things to keep it interesting. I hear some punk and progressive thrash influence on this album and it makes me curious to what they have been listening to. I'm guessing some Witchaven, Revocation, Toxic Holocaust, Skeletonwitch and Vektor.

I enjoyed it more than Eremita, but then I have to admit I've only listened to both of them twice... I'll have to give this new one a couple of repeat listens but on first/second impressions it tops Eremita, for sure.

EDIT: I've not listened to an album in full today, since I woke up I've just been listening to Nightingale's Steal the Moon pretty much on repeat :lol:

Oh man, I liked Eremita a whole lot more than I liked this one. I think I like Eremita more than a lot of people do, I don't know why, though. I wouldn't put it on the same level as After or angL but I enjoy it in it's own way.

This last one, I didn't like very much. Feels empty and somwhat lost in whatever it wants to do. I do have to listen to it s'more times as well. It's definitely not as good as...

---------------------------

toxicholocaustchemistry_600.jpg

18-e1376495112112.jpg

...a solid hour of badass thrash! :kickass: