Last Album You Listened to in Full?

Bal-Sagoth+-+The+Chthonic+Chronicles.jpg

A vespertine vipers nest of sublime wickedness!

witherscapecd2013.jpg

cover_5844193102009.jpg

I can definitely see the Dream Theater vibe from Mercy Falls, Podgie. It IS a bit on the power metal side though. :lol: Regardless, it's pretty great. I'm listening to it again now.

Yeah, I've only listened to it twice I think. I prefer it to their newer one though I think.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shining-Redefining-Darkness.jpg

As much as I love Shining this was a definite step down from VII: Född förlorare

I didn't care for South of Heaven when I first listened to it years ago, but I really dig it now. It has some killer riffs and great guitar solos.

metallica_-_kill_em_all-front.jpg

It was actually the first time I listened to it and it was a bit of a shock at first since it's quite different from everyone of their previous albums. In spite of that I found myself enjoying the album a lot as it went along. There's this vague mechanic feeling about it mainly due to the production. It's something different, less of a sadistic beatdown (a la Extreme Aggression) and more of a angry angry argument or rant. There are still a lot of good riffs to be enjoyed, though.

I still haven't listened to Cause for Conflict or Outcast but after I do I'll have completely listened to Kreator's entire discography.
-----------------------------------------------------------

exhorder%20lp%20law.jpg

I like this one better than Slaughter in the Vatic...*gets shot*

I'm glad Jari left Ensiferum :err:. Wintersun's self-titled is one of my favorite albums.

Though I haven't listened to it for ages, it is rather good... I need to give Time more of a chance, I only listened to it once or twice when it came out and then never went back to it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

505980.jpg

I'm with you there, Snyde. I love The Law far more than SitV, though it's still a good record.

Benediction - Dark Is The Season/The Grand Leveller/Transcend The Rubicon/The Dreams You Dread
Down Among the Dead Men - S/T x5