Last Album You Listened to in Full?

Nothing wrong with liking bodom...I played the shit out of Follow the Reaper and Hatecrew Deathroll when they first came out. And Ensiferum:kickass: It took a while for the newest one to click for me, but I really enjoy it now.

overkill.the_.electric.age_.jpg

I just realized the electricity on the coils forms bat wings. :kickass:

The EP is excellent Keenan, definitely check it out. I wasn't massively keen on Unsung Heroes, apart from the title track which I love (it's so catchy!).

P.S. Don't laugh at me for liking Bodom :(

Gah. Sorry, comrade, that was meant to be a :p Bodom is one of those bands that I've kinda... appreciated from afar, I guess. I acknowledge their talent, but I've never really gotten into them. Maybe I should do that...

Also, that Vendetta album is one of my top five favorite thrash albums. So fucking great.

ensiferum-dragonheads_(ep)-front.jpg

1345761460_ensiferum-unsung-heroes-2012.jpg

58.jpg

You were right, Podgie! That Dragonheads EP was fantastic! Unsung Heroes was okay, though that 17 minute closer was a bit much. First time actually listening to Children of Bodom, too. Not too bad.

You were right, Podgie!

Phew! That's a relief :p
Seriously though, glad you enjoyed it. For some reason those songs just have a certain charm to them. And yeah, that 17 minuter is far too much...

Good choice with Hatebreeder, it's a strong one. Though I like all their albums. Apart from Blooddrunk (which isn't THAT bad) and Relentless Reckless Forever (which kind of is)...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1252323605_cover.jpg

Well considering recording a Coroner cover.. better start with something classical from the R.I.P. or Punishment for Decadence albums like f.e. Masked Jackal or Spiral Dream etc. But I can bet you have to prove some real guitar playing skills.. also the patterns of drumming are very unusual.

Phew! That's a relief :p
Seriously though, glad you enjoyed it. For some reason those songs just have a certain charm to them. And yeah, that 17 minuter is far too much...

Good choice with Hatebreeder, it's a strong one. Though I like all their albums. Apart from Blooddrunk (which isn't THAT bad) and Relentless Reckless Forever (which kind of is)...

Hatebreeder was alright. It intrigued me enough to listen to more, at least.

death_human.jpg

Coroner-Punishment_For_Decadence_cover.jpg

tapa_45.jpg

image3-320x320.jpg

The first two are the first two. Classics. That Bodom album I found more enjoyable than Hatebreeder. Definitely gonna listen again later. The Contortionist is a band that I haven't heard of before, but Language was interesting. Cynic as a metalcore band? Sort of.

That Bodom album I found more enjoyable than Hatebreeder. Definitely gonna listen again later.

Aye, Follow the Reaper is probably the best / my favourite. Something Wild is up there for me too. And the new one is actually as well, I thought it was a REAL return to form.

Ghost is bubbly pop rock that is about worshipping satan. I really dig their first album. And those Destruction and Children of Bodom Albums rock!:headbang: