Last Album You Listened to in Full?

gm_cover.jpg

rush-snakes-and-arrows-20111030011655.jpg

There is some good stuff in Death Magnetic... except Suicide and Redemption. That song SUCKS! I once saw a video where they sped it up 1,5x and it actually sounded like a thrash metal album :lol:

---------------------

Dreamtale-Beyond_Reality-2002.jpg

Rude, I like Suicide & Redemption. Honestly, I absolutely love Death Magnetic.

Anyways,

Sylosis-Dormant-Heart-Album-Artwork.jpg

This is basically all i've been listening to since its release. I fucking love sylosis

The fact that you like Death Magnetic doesn't make the music any better :lol: Opinions man, opinions. Btw, the new Sylosis is pretty ace. Though the sound comes dangerously close Machine Head sometimes.

--------------------------------------

Secretgardenangra.jpg

Death Magnetic was good, at some points, it was even great... but that album is waaaaay too god damn long. Suicide and Redemption would be much better at five, hell, even seven minutes. Ten is just tedious. Day That Never Comes is still probably my favorite, though. I love that heavy riff near the end.

Death Magnetic was good, at some points, it was even great... but that album is waaaaay too god damn long. Suicide and Redemption would be much better at five, hell, even seven minutes. Ten is just tedious. Day That Never Comes is still probably my favorite, though. I love that heavy riff near the end.

That's my favourite on the album too. Love the beginning half of the song so much.