Last Album You Listened to in Full?

91EfQQTAskL._SY355_.jpg

^ this band totally dived into oblivion for me, really! Can remember I liked em alot once.. now not sure anymore haha

Who, Paradise Lost? Great fucking band! They've had a kind of inconsistently (style-wise) consistent (quality-wise) career. Not massive on the first few records (which are probably most people's favorites) but their "death / doom" does have it's place with me, then I love the next group of "goth / rock" albums, and then since their eponymous album I think they've managed to quite successfully blend everything into a new sound - culminating in their most recent offering (which was one of my albums of 2015).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

22046.jpg

Who, Paradise Lost? Great fucking band! They've had a kind of inconsistently (style-wise) consistent (quality-wise) career. Not massive on the first few records (which are probably most people's favorites) but their "death / doom" does have it's place with me, then I love the next group of "goth / rock" albums, and then since their eponymous album I think they've managed to quite successfully blend everything into a new sound - culminating in their most recent offering (which was one of my albums of 2015).

I didn't check out their new album "The Plague Within" unfortunately but a few songs sound very good.
Paradise Lost have always put out good albums (with a few exceptions)