Last Album You Listened to in Full?

500x500.jpg

Will always be a fan boy in a sense, especially if they carry on making albums like this!

Oh, Dismember. How I adore thee.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SIGH%20-%20Imaginary%20Sonicscape.jpg

Only listened to it through 3-4 times, but I think it's excellent. Really (especially since it's the follow up to quite possibly the shittest Megadeth album ever - maybe the 2nd shittest). I think it's the most aggressive record since So Far So Good... and the new lineup sounds great. Kiko's playing really fits, like Marty v2.0. And I think Adler was the perfect choice, always thought he would suit Megadeth, flashy fills and awesome double-bass. Favourite tracks so far are "Dystopia", "Post American World", "Conquer or Die" (which is basically one big solo), and "The Emperor".

DISCLAIMER: I'm biased. But even so, if you don't rate this album you should probably never listen to Megadeth ever again because it's unlikely you'll be pleased / they'll release Rust in Peace 2.

Last edited:
How is it compared to Endgame? That was the last good one in my opinion.

37723_1_ver1446826538.jpg

Twice. Nice little EP. The new recording of Don't Hate Me was great, but the best song on here was probably Happiness III.

How is it compared to Endgame? That was the last good one in my opinion.

Yeah, although I personally enjoyed Thirteen (and United Abominations) I'd probably say Endgame was the best of the more recent albums. Dystopia is as good, if not better in my opinion though. But of course I could do with going back to Endgame and listening to Dystopia a couple more times before giving a concrete answer.

It's definitely worth checking out though man ;)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20027.jpg

Stone! Rad. I absolutely LOVE Emotional Playground.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

large.png

The last good In Flames album.

DreamTheaterTheAstonishing.png

Wow. Never before has my excitement been crushed so quickly or easily. What a massive fucking disappointment.