Last Album You Listened to in Full?

cover_73831552009.jpg
R-4148556-1356895858-2742.jpeg.jpg

KingDiamond-TheGraveyard.jpg

Love this underrated, overlooked gem from King Diamond. Good, catchy tunes, and a creepy story. Give this one a listen, perfect for the Halloween season.

Reactions: CiG
I didn't even know they had a new one coming out. Any good?

Yeah, it seemed to come around really quickly after Silence in the Snow. Anyway. Yes, it's good. I don't know how good yet, it seems like a bit of a grower... I've noticed a lot of people are describing it as 'a mix of all their albums' and 'a combination of all the best bits of all their previous albums' but I don't think I'd go that far.

I've only listened to it a couple of times so my opinion may change, but at this point I'd say it's kind of a mix between Shogun and Silence in the Snow (though not as good as Shogun, which is probably their best album...). The screams are back, but are used in moderation. Which I'm happy about, 'cause I think Silence was great being all cleans. Definitely check it out anyway Keenan.

P.S. two very solid death metal albums there ;)

thesystemhasfailed_zps6d1bf1bc.jpg

I remember loving this album when it was released. Listening to it 12-13 years later the first four songs are great and then it is all downhill.