Last Album You Listened to in Full?

a1374755489_5.jpg

I enjoy this covers album so much, they did a really good job with this. It's a got a few more breakdowns that I would like but even they do that super well.

604-2.jpg

New Joji absolutely slaps.

616ZXZhFWtL.jpg

Only got into periphery 2 years ago? and now I can't imagine life without listening to them

Ihsahn is a God. As short as it is, I really enjoyed Pharos. Hoping his next full length is along the lines of Spectre at the Feast kind of sound... but his output has been consistently brilliant and varied I'm sure I'll love whatever route he explores next.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4261.jpg

I hadn't even realized he had some new music out until I saw it on here. :lol: Pharos is great! Even the covers are great, which surprised me. Telemark was good, too. As long as whatever he does next isn't like Das Seelenbrechen, I'm ready for it. :lol:

I hadn't even realized he had some new music out until I saw it on here. :lol: Pharos is great! Even the covers are great, which surprised me. Telemark was good, too. As long as whatever he does next isn't like Das Seelenbrechen, I'm ready for it. :lol:

Yeah, he's a busy boy isn't he! I think his and Matt Heafy's long awaited project is finally coming together too (cheers corona virus!). That's going to come out as one of my most highly anticipated albums ever :lol:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

81lP0Qh-7VL._SS500_.jpg

ArchMatheos-WinterEthereal.jpg

R-3870166-1347542606-9178.jpeg.jpg

Last edited:
R-6914998-1555272732-1401.jpeg.jpg

Kind of sad to hear these guys had split up, this will forever go down as one of my favourite albums to rock out to. Was just glad I got to see them live once, 'cause they were bloody brilliant! RIP Satan's Satyrs.