Last Album You Listened to in Full?

Devin-Townsend-Z2-01-300x300.jpg

306947.jpg

Haven't listened to this in a while. Their last album is their best in a while from them. One of those bands that I enjoy live more than on the album.

pink-floyd-animals.jpg

I absolutely love The Wall but i've never actually listened to any other albums from them, so I listened to this with my friends and WOW. This absolutely ripped. Like, wow!

Reactions: zerostatic
Dark Side of the Moon and Wish You Were Here are obvious recommendations but my personal favorite Pink Floyd album is The Division Bell. I don't know what it is about that album, but.... damn. It just has this feel that I love. One of my favorite albums ever.

Fates-Warning-Long-Day-Good-Night-1-500x500.jpg

Fuck yes! This album is just as great as I hoped it would be! :kickass:

I know their drummer joined Warbringer, but yeah, I agree with you. I had a discussion with the manager of Warbringer and Exmortus back when the album came out and he said that Hexen believed Being and Nothingness was their Black Album, but they didn't want to tour to promote it.

Just listened to the new My Dying Bride EP (mandatory for me) ...man, sadly it was exactly what I expected following The Ghost of Orion.

Maybe signing to Nuclear Blast wasn't the best idea after all...? Could just be 100% their own creative call but the past couple of releases are too atmospheric for me... still love the band, but I miss the bride's dirty balls.