Last Album You Listened to in Full?

Yeah it's great! followed it up with
493.jpg

Everyone knows that Sad Wings of Destiny, Screaming for Vengeance and Painkiller are the only Priest records that kick 100% pure ass.

No not fail Dale, but shame on you Dave for not mentioning British Steel, with such monsters as Rapid Fire, Metal Gods, Grinder, The Rage and Steeler. And the rest are hard rock/metal anthems that everyone should know. Defenders should also be counted.

Last listened to: Adios... Puta Madres Live - Ministry

No not fail Dale, but shame on you Dave for not mentioning British Steel, with such monsters as Rapid Fire, Metal Gods, Grinder, The Rage and Steeler. And the rest are hard rock/metal anthems that everyone should know. Defenders should also be counted.

Last listened to: Adios... Puta Madres Live - Ministry

Rapid Fire and Metal Gods are the only tracks that hold my interest anymore. That albums been overhyped just because it has Breaking My Jaw on it, SWoD is a far suprior album.

Each to their own and all that gay stuff but I can't appreciate British Steel as much as everyone else does.

Indeed. I never ever even listened to Defenders so I can't say too much there. I may have heard it, but if so then I don't remember it.

Anyhow, Various Artists - The Devil's Legion: A Tribute to Onslaught

Oh no it won't beat them, although thats obviously down to opinion, but it comes damn close IMO. Many others think it is their best album. You'll just have to see what you think.

I last listened to: Metal Discharge - Destruction