Last Album You Listened to in Full?

1921.jpg

then
1920.jpg

then
88_endless_war.jpg

Master of Puppets... Again!

There's this douche at work who kept complaining about the radio station we used to have on called Jack FM because they "never play anything from this century". But there's a good fucking reason for that. No matter what genre you look at, the older stuff is so much better! The fact that an album like Master of Puppets is still in every single record store in the country, bar those that have sold out and are awaiting fresh stock, is a testament to how awesome music used to be. I really don't see many new albums being sold still in 23 years time. I completley expect Master of Puppets to outlive any of Buttlet For My Valentine's or Trivium's albums, and that's with a 20 or so year disadvantage.

By the way, because of that whiney little cunt we now have to endure the pointlessness of Radio 1 in the afternoon.

Master of Puppets... Again!

There's this douche at work who kept complaining about the radio station we used to have on called Jack FM because they "never play anything from this century". But there's a good fucking reason for that. No matter what genre you look at, the older stuff is so much better! The fact that an album like Master of Puppets is still in every single record store in the country, bar those that have sold out and are awaiting fresh stock, is a testament to how awesome music used to be. I really don't see many new albums being sold still in 23 years time. I completley expect Master of Puppets to outlive any of Buttlet For My Valentine's or Trivium's albums, and that's with a 20 or so year disadvantage.

By the way, because of that whiney little cunt we now have to endure the pointlessness of Radio 1 in the afternoon.

lol you now have to post in the love hate section

love: master of puppets
hate: whiney cunts loool:headbang:

lol you now have to post in the love hate section

love: master of puppets
hate: whiney cunts loool:headbang:

Haha! Didn't realise there was one! I just can't believe present day musicians find it so hard to write songs with longevity, when it seemed so natural before the 90s.