Last Album You Listened to in Full?

Warbringer - Waking into Nightmares
Heaven and Hell - The Devil You Know
Opeth - Still Life
Pantera - Far Beyond Driven
Trivium - Shogun
Death - Spiritual Healing
Metallica - Kill 'Em All

You're just jealous because you didn't write a song about selling dogs to chinese restaurants.

43201.jpg

Austrian Death Machine - Double Brutal (Both discs)
Mastodon - Crack the Skye
Slayer - South of Heaven
Iron Maiden - Powerslave

Diamond Head - Diamond Head/White Album/Lightning to the Nations/Untitled/whatever the fuck you wanna call it :lol:
Blind Guardian - Nightfall in Middle Earth (just started)

Dave, Anal Cunt are terrible :lol:

I once worked with them on a gig in Sunderland. It was their first in this country in about 9 or 10 years, and I should imagine will be their last ever. They were deported for "inciting racial hate".

Set of fucking wankers.

I once worked with them on a gig in Sunderland. It was their first in this country in about 9 or 10 years, and I should imagine will be their last ever. They were deported for "inciting racial hate".

Set of fucking wankers.

Their "music" is TERRIBLE. I hope they never get the opportunity to inflict such wank on my fellow countrymen again. Ever.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

090613143314070c4a396e6f6b.jpg

One of the best death metal bands to emerge in recent years.

Their "music" is TERRIBLE. I hope they never get the opportunity to inflict such wank on my fellow countrymen again. Ever.

Tell ya what though, it's a hell of a lot better than their personalities. "Cunts" just isn't a strong enough word.

414ZKYBZBTL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Pantera - The Great Southern Trendkill

Can't be arsed to find a picture, just visualise it.