Last Album You Listened to in Full?

In all fairness, that sounds pretty dumb. That's not really in-keeping with their general attitude and style. It also has nothing to do with the theme of the album.

I'm not suprised the artist asked to have his name taken off the credits. The version without the circus freak dancers looks pretty ace, they should have used that. Clearly the guy's a talented artist. I'm suprised they didn't use the guy that did all their other stuff though.

Well if you look at the video for Wildest Dreams, it also has that 3D videogame style. It's just too cheesy to be taken seriously! :lol:

Bolt_Thrower_-_Realm_Of_Chaos-front.jpg

Warhammer 40K?

your dp made me laugh.

IGAUNEAGRAM

IG-WA-NEEG-RAM

Native to Dave Ingrams house, they originated around 1483 BC when Dave Ingram discovered DNA [Citation needed] He then became involved in several lengthy experiments which included Advanced Weapons Development, Genetic Modification, Gardening and I.W.A.M.S (Infinite Win of Awesome Metal Studies). After several years of perfecting his Genetic Modification Experiments he then began mixing many different species to create a powerful army to defeat the poser nation of failfags who plagued the universe. This was both a time consuming and awesome mission... Later he realised this would take longer than over 9000 years... He Barrell roll'd in rage and then sought help from the local tavern, there he found a Reckless Mercenary called San Holo...

After several years of working with San Holo and his Trusty sidekick Bewchacca he perfected genetic modifcation to a degree, but he couldnt be arsed to finish his work because battletoads was invented and it was so fucking awesome. Dave's current occupation and location are unknown... he is rumoured to be in hiding under the name of Kobi An Wenobi out side of a small Moisture Farm where he still plays Battletaddes to his day... i dont fucking blame him... its such a fucking hard game...

whats this thread about?

your dp made me laugh.

IGAUNEAGRAM

IG-WA-NEEG-RAM

Native to Dave Ingrams house, they originated around 1483 BC when Dave Ingram discovered DNA [Citation needed] He then became involved in several lengthy experiments which included Advanced Weapons Development, Genetic Modification, Gardening and I.W.A.M.S (Infinite Win of Awesome Metal Studies). After several years of perfecting his Genetic Modification Experiments he then began mixing many different species to create a powerful army to defeat the poser nation of failfags who plagued the universe. This was both a time consuming and awesome mission... Later he realised this would take longer than over 9000 years... He Barrell roll'd in rage and then sought help from the local tavern, there he found a Reckless Mercenary called San Holo...

After several years of working with San Holo and his Trusty sidekick Bewchacca he perfected genetic modifcation to a degree, but he couldnt be arsed to finish his work because battletoads was invented and it was so fucking awesome. Dave's current occupation and location are unknown... he is rumoured to be in hiding under the name of Kobi An Wenobi out side of a small Moisture Farm where he still plays Battletaddes to his day... i dont fucking blame him... its such a fucking hard game...

whats this thread about?

This is the single most awesome post in the history of the internet.