Last Album You Listened to in Full?

Megadeth_-_Peace_Sells_But_Who_Is_Buying-front.jpg

Pretty close. :lol:
I dunno if I can put them in order though, I love them ALL. :lol:

I gave up trying to pick favourites of anything ages ago. If you ask me to list my favourite bands/albums, you'll get a list of some of my favourites, in no particular order, and it'll probably be different every time.

Are you fucking with me? How is it possible to like metal AND synth music!?

Have you never listened to Nightwish? Steve Vai? Dragonforce? Pretty much all of power metal? Synths all over that place. A lot of death and black metal has synths too, come to think of it.

What is your favourite then keenan cause i listened to a few other songs and i prefered Symbolic (only one ive got) so might be a bit closer to my tastes.

Fffffffffuuuuuuuuu-
Uuuummm..... I dunno. I need to get Individual Thought Patterns first so I can pass judgement.

Opeth - Orchid

Static X - Wisconsin Death Trip
Iron Maiden - Number of the Beast
Gamabomb - Tales from a grave in space
Evile - Enter the Grave
Evile - Infected Nations
The Devin Townsend Project - Addicted

Listening to loads of music cause im at my dads.

Ah yeah, My Dying Bride are great. Ahab are definitely my favourite of the newer doom bands though. They're pretty original, got great lyrics too.

Have you listened to Draconian? Listen to this song by them!

Yeah man! I have their first album Where Lovers Mourn. I've heard that song too, pretty sure it's off their second album. They're good, though I'm not a big fan of female vocals... but I can't deny they don't fit the music.

My Dying Bride will always be the masters of gothic death/doom for me though, every one of their album is worth listening to... and in their 20 year history they've never made the same album twice.

My Dying Bride will always be the masters of gothic death/doom for me though, every one of their album is worth listening to... and in their 20 year history they've never made the same album twice.

Yeah I agree. But Draconian would come in a close second for me.

What's your favourtie songs?

I'm on a mission to own all there albums on CD, got around 5 so far I think:D But HMV seem to have sold the last copies to me and that was ages ago:cry:

About to listen to to:

My-Dying-Bride_The-Dreadful-Hours_cover.jpg