Last Album You Listened to in Full?

Iron Maiden-No Prayer For The Dying, Fear Of The Dark, The X-Factor, Virtual XI, Brave New World.

Was suppose to have Senjutsu delivered yesterday by UPS to a UPS Access Point Location, I was all excited and the I get this message from UPS: The service selected is not available to this destination address. This has delayed delivery. What does this mean? It's a CVS pharmacy that accepts UPS packages so you can have them delivered there instead of your home, where someone can walk by and walk away with it, I've had packages stolen before.

It's a certified UPS Access Point Location, I even called the pharmacy and the guy said the truck hasn't arrived yet with the packages, this was at 4:17 pm and I had been getting out for delivery messages since 11:30am that my package was out for delivery.

Does anyone here know what this means, that they won't deliver to the CVS even though it's an official UPS Access Point Location?

It's the closest one near my house, any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Absolutely no idea man, sorry. I'm in England so I'm not really familiar with the service, but I'm guessing if they can't deliver it to the pharmacy for you to go collect perhaps they'll just deliver it to your home address? Or another CVS location... have you contacted UPS themselves? That's what I'd do. Try and give them a call maybe...

Good luck! Hope you can get it soon!!

========================================================================================

kkp7lhjq8jc71.jpg

Only listened to it twice. It's alright, I wasn't a big fan of Book of Souls and I feel kind of similar about this one. I absolutely LOVE The Writing On The Wall though, especially the intro...

Going to give it a few more listens over the next couple of days.

EDIT: Just saw your reply Ozzy. Sucks you've gotta wait but at least it aint lost!!

Absolutely no idea man, sorry. I'm in England so I'm not really familiar with the service, but I'm guessing it they can't deliver it to the pharmacy for you to go collect perhaps they'll just deliver it to your home address? Or another CVS location... have you contacted UPS themselves? That's what I'd do. Try and give them a call maybe...

Good luck! Hope you can get it soon!!

========================================================================================

kkp7lhjq8jc71.jpg

Only listened to it twice. It's alright, I wasn't a big fan of Book of Souls and I feel kind of similar about this one. I absolutely LOVE The Writing On The Wall though, especially the intro...
Thank you for responding please read my above post before yours, they sent me the wrong update text UPS doesn't deliver on the weekend and it's a holiday weekend here Labor Day.

kkp7lhjq8jc71.jpg

Going to give it a few more listens over the next couple of days.

/QUOTE]
Did Iron Maiden actually release a version with this album cover? Looks better than the one I got and the image Keenan posted.

Don't think so?? It was just the first decent sized cover image I saw :lol: ...I do prefer it too though, even if it's just a fan edit. The past couple of Maiden album covers have suffered from a lack of a background in my opinion.

Reactions: zerostatic
You know that's right!

Exumer_Hostile-Defiance-500x500.jpg

Controversial opinion: The last couple of Exumer albums have been better than the last couple of Sodom and Destruction albums.

Iron Maiden-Senjutsu
Iron_Maiden_-_Senjutsu.jpg

Three times in a row last week, today will be my fourth time, really trying to get into this album, few good songs but it's not doing the trick so far.

I am also having a hard time getting into it. Death of the Celts seems to be a standout track, but I don't see myself returning to this one too often in the future.

945.jpg

At least there is a new Carcass album to look forward to! I hope the pick up where they left off with Surgical Steel and Surplus Steel!:kickass:
458126.jpg

Technically, not a full album, but this kicks some serious ass nonetheless!
I was listening to this during work out earlier today and I have to say that the pump it provided was the real shit!

Chevalier - A Call to Arms

701037.jpg