Last and Next concert

Puddle Of Mudd, sadly......but I was working at the show. They were fucking terrible.

The last one I went to see was Fear Factory back in early March, next one will either be Death Angel, Malevolent Creation or Summer Slaughter.

Last: Enochian Crescent, Ad Hominen, Vitsaus, Grand Belial's Key, Goatmoon & Urfaust

Next: Ziltoid

i stop listening to Dimmu wen i heard Shagrath's studio untreated voice
What do you mean in special? Dunno, but I liked his voice in the live appearances I saw till now (that is, Wacken 07 and P3 sessions from The Invaluable Darkness DVD :D) a lot more than the studio voice.

Next: Metal Heads' Mission (headlining Cannibal Corpse, Napalm Death and Hollenthon, also playing a crapload of boring DM and a few good BM teams incl. Sinful).

Last was Amon Amarth I think...
Next is tomorrow here in Italy @Agglutination Festival with Cannibal Corpse and Korpiklaani as headliners, then some others Italian bands.

I just got back from Foals.

40543462713025927646180.jpg

Last: Summerbreeze, and otherwise CoB in Tampere in April..

Next: Heidenfest @ Utrecht with Ensiferum, Heidenvolk and some more..
Two times Apocalyptica in October
Steve Vai with Northern Netherlands Orchestra.

Last was Bloodstock
Next gig is going to be Warbringeeerrr and Skeletonwitch.

Next: Metal Heads' Mission (headlining Cannibal Corpse, Napalm Death and Hollenthon, also playing a crapload of boring DM and a few good BM teams incl. Sinful).

:kickass: Napalm Death are brilliant live.

Last: Katatonia w/ Swallow The Sun, Orphaned Land, and Gwynbleidd
Next: Porcupine Tree
BTW does anyone know who's opening for PT?

Last: Unkempt....my buddies band from Lakeland, FL

Next: Bodom in October, Ensiferum in January or Decemberish. - I better see you at both Enmitty5566