Last and Next concert

I've been a member about 2, as you can see, but sure.

I guess it wouldn't be normal if there weren't some kind of animosity going on though :p

Last:
pendulum
2db44144-8fd3-4939-af8f-cc95a0548d7d.jpg

Next:
84373-1285614639.jpeg

went to a misnamed event called i love techno in belgium which was really cool, got to see some good electro acts, namely bloody betroots, boys noize and Crookers, and for some reason magnetic man & caspa who make dubstep, good though,

went to a misnamed event called i love techno in belgium which was really cool, got to see some good electro acts, namely bloody betroots, boys noize and Crookers, and for some reason magnetic man & caspa who make dubstep, good though,

lol, that's about 10 minutes by car from where i live :p
every year i can hear the bass at night echoing(?) through the air, fairly creepy.
that night was Amorphis with Ghost Brigade and Orphaned Land in Antwerp though, so i was there :loco:

I don't remember my last...

But I'm going to see Bullet For My Valentine in December, booking tickets tomorrow for Murderdolls in Feb and COB in April.

lol, that's about 10 minutes by car from where i live :p
every year i can hear the bass at night echoing(?) through the air, fairly creepy.
that night was Amorphis with Ghost Brigade and Orphaned Land in Antwerp though, so i was there :loco:

Really? wow thats cool, yea the event blew my mind so many french,italians, dutch and a few americans, flanders expo is HUGE, we came a day early and went out on the town cant say much about Gent nightlife sorry! everyone was like go Charlatan and it was so next too many guys :erk: ha ha, so we left and went to some random club, talk about walking lots too. Also dutch people are really weird no offence, bit like the french only less gay :lol:

I don't remember my last...

But I'm going to see Bullet For My Valentine in December, booking tickets tomorrow for Murderdolls in Feb and COB in April.

I`d like to see Murderdolls too but they have no show close by :/
Last concert was yesterday (Disturbed, papa roach, buckcherry and halestorm)
next: "end of green" next week :)

I don't remember what I saw last, it's been a bit, but Amon Amarth will be here April 30th and May 17th I get to see these guys :)

Pretty excited indeed.

Last edited by a moderator: