Last and Next concert

Why they fuck do you americans have such an awesome lineup as AE, Arsis and Exodus and we europeans don't?? FUCK!

Also, how was Hypocrisy and Alexi in a secondary role?

He handled it very well. He seemed to enjoy not being as spotlighted. And i think, if he uses anything of the things learned on this tour for the next album it'll be epic.

last concert: was yesterday in orlando florida with ensiferum (amazing), blackguard, and lazarus a.d
next concert: this saturday@ fl powerfest with theocracy!
next next concert: in january with tyr and korpiklaani. :)

He handled it very well. He seemed to enjoy not being as spotlighted. And i think, if he uses anything of the things learned on this tour for the next album it'll be epic.

Guitarnerd mode on, did he use his guitars/how was his tone?

Cannibal corpse, Dying fetus and Obscura pwns every line up, and we had them:kickass:

Besides, AE and Arsis were here too last few weeks

Lacks Exodus though, and also I didn't know. Most likely they skipped Spain though.

CC and all lineup was cool too, but dunno, had seen CC already and the closest date I had was like on a wednesday or so IIRC.

So many good gigs around here in 2010. Evile, Napalm Death, Decapitated...and hopefully Hypocrisy :p It's gonna be a good year for gigs :)

They're looking for a bassist right now and the 2010 tour has been confirmed, so it looks like they're gonna carry on.

^Fuck you, I can't go to Trois-Rivières Metalfest this year :lol: My band is playing in Sherbrooke on the same night, I really wonder if there will be any people there because everyone will be in Trois-Rivières headbanging their asses off.

sucks2beyou ;o

Guitarnerd mode on, did he use his guitars/how was his tone?

Lacks Exodus though, and also I didn't know. Most likely they skipped Spain though.

CC and all lineup was cool too, but dunno, had seen CC already and the closest date I had was like on a wednesday or so IIRC.

Saw Exodus on graspop, they played with peavey xxx top and marshall cab, same as me:kickass:

And yes, CC and df skipped spain

Are you going to Nile? thought they did Barcelona

Yep, I'm trying to make it there, but it's a sunday and tickets to the other places are too expensive (not the ticket itself, but travelling, which is like 50€) even if you don't get acomodation and just hang around/get drunk till the train leaves next morning. But I'm struggling to see if I can get the money and go, because I'm really looking forward. I was really pissed last tour when I missed them because of lack of coordination.

Next: Dragonforce and & Sylosis...today!!

This thread inspired me to check Sylosis' tour dates and found out they're supporting DF and playing in Southend, which is cloooose to me! Couldn't pass this up. :kickass: