last cd bought

Limbonic Art- Total Death Worship
Akerbeltz- A Wave of Darkness
Shining- Livets Andhallplats
Azaghal/Beheaded Lamb split- Suicide Anthems

and an ultra cool Arcturus shirt!

tell i went to the store the other day, no?

My last CD order contained

Porcupine Tree - In Absentia
Funker Vogt - Maschine Zeit
Type O Negative - Bloody Kisses
Neurosis - Souls at Zero

last cd I got was Still Life but it won't arrive till November cause I ordered the AOTC and LOTR dvds with it which don't come out till November 11th. Estimated day of arrival is November 27th, and November 28th is my birthday, PREFECT! :)

BTW, I'm gonna place an order at The End Records now, so far i'm getting the Judas Priest Lve In London DVD and Winds - Reflections Of The I + Of Entity. Should I get Porcupine Tree's In Absentia? Is it as brilliant as people say they are?

I liked the SF beter than both RTR and DD combined. The last cd I bought was Razor - Evil Invaders from THE END. On the way is Hardline: II, Saxon: Heavy Metal Thunder and Porcupine Tree: In Absentia.

Originally posted by MadManWithSword
I last bought Shadows Fall:The Art Of Balance. will soon be gettting The Postman Syndrome: Terraforming.

Originally posted by Stondis
How is the Limbonic Art album?

First of all, its called Ultimate Death Worship, not total, but aside from that little note, it's very good. It impressed me. It's one of the only records from them that really keeps my attention. It's much more diverse, especially the keys.