Last Cd That You Bought!!

Recently bought:

° My dying Bride - "The Dreadful Hours"
° Bolt Thrower - "Honour Valour Pride"
° Benediction - "Organised Chaos"
° Kreator - "Violent Revolution"

Originally posted by crumbling mirth
giaa - "in a bar, under the sea" is probably my third fave dEUS record after "the ideal crash" and "worst case scenario". but given that dEUS are in my top 5 bands of all time, in a bar... is awesome in my opinion. it's definitely their least accessible record, but many fans will tell you it's their best one.

give it time and i'm sure it'll grow on you before long, and you too will love it :)

my fave tracks from in a bar are:

guilty pleasures
serpentine
supermarketsong
for the roses
fell off the floor, man

Cool, I'll do that :D They had anotherone in the library, if its one of the ones you say is better I'll get that too!

cool. :) i'd definitely advise that. all their albums are really different from each other. in that sense they bear a resemblance to massive attack or even ulver.

the ideal crash is definitely much less on the experimental side. you won't find anything like "theme from turnpike" on there. :)

The other day, my girlfriend spoiled me by buying the
Honour, Valour, Pride album by Bolt Thrower.
What sweet nostalgia!
Keep them tankkiller riffs going!

Originally posted by crumbling mirth
giaa - "in a bar, under the sea" is probably my third fave dEUS record after "the ideal crash" and "worst case scenario". but given that dEUS are in my top 5 bands of all time, in a bar... is awesome in my opinion. it's definitely their least accessible record, but many fans will tell you it's their best one.

give it time and i'm sure it'll grow on you before long, and you too will love it :)

my fave tracks from in a bar are:

guilty pleasures
serpentine
supermarketsong
for the roses
fell off the floor, man

I just got WCS! I haven'tlistened to it yet tho :D

I just ordered these a few days ago from CenturyMedia.com. They actually has some good deals, they have great Compilation CD's which are only $1.80 now.

BLOODBATH - BREEDING DEATH (EP)
CHILDREN OF BODOM - HATEBREEDER
ARCH ENEMY - BURNING BRIDGES
KALMAH - SWAMPLORD
IDENTITY IV(various:Arch Enemy, Rotting Christ, Emperor, Iced Earth, Exodus, Moonspell, etc)
IDENTITY VI(various:Dark Tranquillity, Samael, Old Man's Child, Soilwork, Krisiun, Shadows Fall, Sentenced, etc)

Last Monday;
After Forever - Decipher
Nightwish - From Wishes To Eternity
Therion - Secret Of The Runes
Thyrfing - Urkraft

Last Wednesday;
Evergrey - In Search Of Truth

The Thyrfing album has taken me by storm.
It fits me perfectly! I listen to it every day!
This goes for the Therion album as well...
I had it on mp3, but thought it sounded
boring, but putting it in my cdplayer made it
all VERY different! :eek:)