My Dying Bride.

OKay I've listened to it again, and it has some really strong parts that makes me want to put it back on. Definitely a typical MDB album, they don't develope much, do they...

Gee, an anti-MDB front is emerging! I didn't know there are heathens in these illuminated halls...
Another argument for a MDB-forum :D

Yes, there are a lot those who don´t give shit about Bal- Sagoth,
but I don´t care. I took the risk tried ´em out. Although their "comic book" image irritates most of you, they´ve made some truly magnicent songs. For example Ultima Thule is worth checking out, trust me. Not the same kind of dragging like MDB.

Originally posted by StorTroll
Yes, there are a lot those who don´t give shit about Bal- Sagoth,
but I don´t care. I took the risk tried ´em out. Although their "comic book" image irritates most of you, they´ve made some truly magnicent songs. For example Ultima Thule is worth checking out, trust me. Not the same kind of dragging like MDB.

That's like saying 'yaah, John Coltrane roolz ! not the same dragging shit like Stravinsky !'...

I like Bal-Sagoth's music a lot, but come on, they cannot be taken seriously with this overblown image and a-la R. Howard stories... And what's the point of mentioning them in a MDB thread ?

-----------------------------
NP: Gentle Giant - Free Hand

Well, yeah maybe nothing...I just wanted to separate from the mass by not being fond of MBD. Riffs on Light at the end of the World -or whatever it was- are so boring that you can fell asleep
while listening to it...no offence. They have better albums though.