Last Cd That You Bought!!

Well last friday my best friend got me Katatonia- Last Fair Deal Gone Down
But the last CD I actually bought was Emperor- In the Nightside Eclipse

Jayde, nice job with the Tool purchases. To make the Æ thing, you type alt. + 146. :p Without sounding metalsnobbish, it's spelled with an "i" instead of "e"(Ænima). However, the track on the cd is Ænema. I used to type it with an "e", too. Have you tried theendrecords.com? They have loads of good albums at good prices with no expensive shipping costs at all. In fact, shipping is free.

The_Wanderer, nice job on the DT-Projector. I need to get that cd soon.

Death - Live In L.A. (Death & Raw)

This had been delayed for over a year, which I don't understand considering that it is in no way a synthetic live album. Regardless (of the delay), it does rather kick ass.

I ordered Wierdest Of Tales and A Collection of Worlds II by Unicorn, and Route 9-s/t...ordered all from Dan at the same time, he said they should be here next week...

Dark Funeral - In the sign
Ancient Rites - The first decade
Emperor - Conquering Europe
COB - Hatebreeder korean version
Darkthrone - Under a funeral moon

Originally posted by OpethianSoul
Jayde, nice job with the Tool purchases. To make the Æ thing, you type alt. + 146. :p Without sounding metalsnobbish, it's spelled with an "i" instead of "e"(Ænima). However, the track on the cd is Ænema. I used to type it with an "e", too. Have you tried theendrecords.com? They have loads of good albums at good prices with no expensive shipping costs at all. In fact, shipping is free.

Thanks, I've always been kind of confused about the Ænima thing. I'll have to check out that website. :D

giaa - "in a bar, under the sea" is probably my third fave dEUS record after "the ideal crash" and "worst case scenario". but given that dEUS are in my top 5 bands of all time, in a bar... is awesome in my opinion. it's definitely their least accessible record, but many fans will tell you it's their best one.

give it time and i'm sure it'll grow on you before long, and you too will love it :)

my fave tracks from in a bar are:

guilty pleasures
serpentine
supermarketsong
for the roses
fell off the floor, man