last cd bought

Black Sabbath - Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
Black Sabbath - Heaven and Hell
In Flames - Whoracle
Megadeth - Rust in Peace

Those are the latest ones I've bought. Now I'm poor.

Originally posted by IanDork107
First of all, its called Ultimate Death Worship, not total, but aside from that little note, it's very good. It impressed me. It's one of the only records from them that really keeps my attention. It's much more diverse, especially the keys.

Cool, sounds good. I heard the title track on the latest Terrorizer cover cd and the keys really did it for me, I'm not generally a fan of synths and beats but there is a bit where the keys kick in and I was like "fuck!"

Also their website is EVIL I looked at it and it keeps crashing my internet thingy

Originally posted by IanDork107
First of all, its called Ultimate Death Worship, not total, but aside from that little note, it's very good. It impressed me. It's one of the only records from them that really keeps my attention. It's much more diverse, especially the keys.

Yes, my mistake...had it less than 3 hours when I posted that...anyways it's as good as Ad Noctem, my favorite album by them....quite excellent

Originally posted by metropolis2k X
Blackwater Park on tuesday. My girlfriend even let me put it on in the car on the way home :D

I love it! I also have Still Life which I adore and Morningrise which I really do not like :(

The sun sets forever over Blackwater Park... :)

HEHE your girlfriend let you play it??? I've got the same problem!

I just got a credit card a few weeks ago and placed 4 orders so far. Warning: DO NOT GET A CREDIT CARD. It's very powerful. Once you buy once, you can never stop. Anyway heres what I ordered so far:

Pre-Orders:
Star Wars: Episode II AOTC Widescreen DVD
Lord Of The Rings 4-Disc Extended Edition DVD

Orders:
Transatlantic - Building The Bridge (VHS)
Opeth - Still Life
Winds - Reflections Of The I + extra disc with their first EP
Judas Priest - Live In London DVD
Saviour Machine - Legend II
Saviour Machine - Legend III: Part I

In The Woods - Omnio
Cynic - Focus
Spock's Beard - Snow

Those are the latest additions to my collection, and im not buying any more cds until the new Opeth and Bloodbath cds are released!