Last CD you bought

Suidakra - 13 Years Of Celtic Wartunes (somewhat celtic/folky inspired speedy metal)

Correction ok? ;)
Otherwise mostly agree, it is a great album. Although I think they have made several good ones in between as well; f.ex. The Arrival

Holy shit, I just rushed the post.

I think Into the Abyss was great, the same with S/T. Virus has great songs too but there are some filler ones. This new one is almost flawless.

I pawned a bunch of CDs today, 90% of which I never heard and wasn't really going to do so, hence this is a total gain for me:

Borknagar:Epic (LP)

Quite ironic that I have more Borky LPs than CDs, I think this is the only band in my collection in which this happens hahaha.

Samael: Passage (European).

And an 'Amorphis: Eclipse' poster :) .

And I have, for now, two A+ (out of four) in my M.A. courses, 'tis was a good day :) .

Negura Bunget - 'N Crugu Bradului (Black LP)
Shining - IV - The Eerie Cold (A5 Digibook)

I guess it's kind of stupid to buy an LP when I don't have a functioning record player. The one I have barely produce any sound.

Now, I've always wondered about this description. Is it just me, or aren't all LP's essentially black (except for special coloured ones of course)?

There are 3 versions of the 'N Crugu Bradului LP. Black, clear and splatter colored, so I specified that mine is black,

My turn.

Voimasta Ja Kunniasta by Moonsorrow.

And, Adjágas by Adjágas.

I'm particularly excited by this second one; they are a band from Sápmi, Norway, and until very recently, I could only find their music in the import section at Amazon. And $40+ for a CD is a bit above my budget. But now, I finally found it at a good price on US iTunes (Yes, I know it's evil. I don't care. Only way I can get my joik fix here in the States). Now I want to get their second release, Mánu Rávdnji.

I think you know the names of the discs :headbang:

000108114522.jpg

on sunday i've bought
-dissection = reinchaos
-turisas = the varagian way
-decapitated = organic hallucinosis

nothing more interesting at the cd-fair :cry:

on sunday i've bought
-dissection = reinchaos
-turisas = the varagian way
-decapitated = organic hallucinosis

nothing more interesting at the cd-fair :cry:
Organic Hallucinosis is such a disapointment I think. Let me know what you think of it once you listen to it.