Last CD you bought

Beyond Dawn - Bygones (2009)

Reissue of their really old stuff, from 1991-1994. Great band, although I'm more into their "newer" work.

Now that I think of it, this is actually the first cd that was released in 2009 that I've bought so far. I mean earlier this year I've bought some albums of course, but none of which that were released in 2009. And I suppose that Bygones doesn't really counts as a "new" album either. Terrible year for me :erk:

i found it boring. it's quite pale compared with the older stuff. The only tracks that were quite ok, are Heathen Throne and Heathen Throne II... i also thought that Clint Eastwood tune was fun :lol:

I went out of my way and ordered Fission - Pain Parade today at cdbaby!! :headbang::hotjump:?

all your fault Lefay :p

you just called it boring then you say it's fun, make up your mind. Clint eastwood song, what the hell is that? Clint is an actor not a musician...when were you born, yesterday?:yuk:

DoNotFeedTroll.png

Hva faen? :rolleyes:

This is some stuff I've bought recently, let's see if I remember all:

World Misantrhopy VHS: Pretty much a collectors item, includes videos from Enslaved and DT. Haven't really watched it to be honest :p .

Dornenreich:
- Nachtreisen (ltd. digi 2CD/2DVD)
- In Luft Geritzt (ltd. 2 CD)
+ one nice postcard signed by band members, only available to pre-orders :headbang: .

The Kovenant: Animatronic LP (nice! :kickass:)

My bed sucks can I use yours?:heh:

:lol::lol::lol:

my bed is really beautiful (and confortable, maybe a little bit hard, i'm used to sleep on hard matresses) :oops:
it's made of hammered iron with a bloody crimson eitherdown on it, and a dark green celtic tapestry on the wall behind it :cool:
pretty weird, i can say :lol: :lol: :lol:

edit: shit i forgot.
and with a terrible and fearsome Lindorm (a sort of dragon, similar to a big snake, in the nordic mythology) crouched on it..... thanks ikea :lol:
so...BEWARE

The bed looks comfortable lefay, the dragon will protect you at night from dark spirits. I want to get one of those swedish temperpedic mattresses that are amazing but expensive. Does anyone have one? And if so is it worth the money.

Agathodaimon - Chapter III

I knew about them since long time ago but I never paid so much attention to their works. Someone recommended me this album to start with them and it seems to be a good choice. This cd it's really good; excellent black metal with gothic vibe.

Agathodaimon - Chapter III

I knew about them since long time ago but I never paid so much attention to their works. Someone recommended me this album to start with them and it seems to be a good choice. This cd it's really good; excellent black metal with gothic vibe.

yes their a good band that puts out consistent releases.

Picked up a great record in a store today, "Morgonstjärna" by the Swedish band Ranarim. Never heard of them before but it turned out to be a little gem of folkmusic.
a3fl3d.jpg

Another cool surprise was that the store had a couple of old promos which they basicly gave away for 19 Swedish kronor each (about 2 dollars) and I managed to find "Down" by Sentenced and "The Sham Mirrors" as well :loco: Shame on you if I have to name the band :p

Heavenwood - Diva (Some years later again.... hehe)

Helloween - Better than Raw

Vicious - Emotionally Disqualified

Hidden in the Fog - Abstract Maelstrom

In Blackest Velvet - Edenflow

Enslaved - Ruun

As the first of a series of treats that I will give to myself in the following weeks (amongst them, a trip to Canada and a new Mac desktop :) ), I bought:

Dismal Euphony: Autumn Leaves -The Rebellion of Tides (ltd. digi).

Sweet Black-Metal Lords, I cannot describe how much I love this album. it was one of the first Black metal CDs I heard, maybe the first, and sent me from Power to Black in one instant. I love this band, I love this CD, it's simply perfect (well, maybe the last song not so… :p ), I love it, I adore it. And I can't believe I found the German digi-pack for $7 in great shape.

:headbang: :kickass:

Destruction: The Curse of the Antichrist: Live in Agony (2 LP)

Very nice, now I have every version! Why TF was this not made into a DVD?!?!? :Smug: