Last CD you bought

Today I got some stuff in my mail that I'd completly forgotten about (don't drink and order! :D)

Some really nice stuff, but it really did hurt my wallet this time...
lol, that's gotta suck, in a way.. :D

Worst I've gotten myself into while being drunk while at the computer was getting banned from an online game server for teamkilling :) (and I couldn't remember it either)

NovembersDirge said:
I like both the Icelandic Odyssey records, I think they're quite good. I'm thinking about checking it out. I've been meaning to pick up some of their earlier stuff. Though I can't say I'm terribly hot on the use of saxophone.
Their first two albums are among my alltime favorite albums, you should definitely try to check them out. They were reissued some time ago so it shouldn't be too hard to track them down.

disco_ensiferum.jpg

I just bought Sturmgeist - Manifesto Futurista. Number 338/1000, signed by "Sturmgeist". I really appreciate the effort Cornelius put in his releases by hand numbering and signing the first thousand copies. Haven't heard much of the album yet, but what I've heard sounds cool.

Dark Tranquillity: The Gallery (Original Japanese release).

What can I say? One of the best albums in history :kickass: .

I just bought Sturmgeist - Manifesto Futurista. Number 338/1000, signed by "Sturmgeist". I really appreciate the effort Cornelius put in his releases by hand numbering and signing the first thousand copies. Haven't heard much of the album yet, but what I've heard sounds cool.

Where did you buy it?

When it was released, I got mine directly from Cornelius, I got #5 :)

It's a pretty good album, but I hope that next time he'll return to the style of the first album (Meister Mephisto, 2005) which is my favorite.

Skyclad - Prince of the Poverty Line
Skyclad - The Answer Machine?
Enslaved - Isa
Einherjer - Blot
Månegarm - Havets Vargar
Primordial - To The Nameless Dead
Orphaned Land - Mabool

and a 120gb iPod to listen to them on.

The story is that I ordered a DT shirt from e-bay and the seller sent me a fake one, and for some reason, even after I left him bad feedback, he sent me another shirt. Probably a mistake :p .

Something similar happened to me. I ordered Vampire Hunter D (Special Edition DVD), and got the soundtrack for Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust! After complaining, I got the Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust DVD as well, without sending the soundtrack back...
After this I gave up on him, considering I was going to get Bloodlust at some point anyway, and now I got a free soundtrack out of the deal as well... :lol:

Something similar happened to me. I ordered Vampire Hunter D (Special Edition DVD), and got the soundtrack for Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust! After complaining, I got the Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust DVD as well, without sending the soundtrack back...
After this I gave up on him, considering I was going to get Bloodlust at some point anyway, and now I got a free soundtrack out of the deal as well... :lol:

Haha :lol:, but at least yours were original (I guess), mine were fake :(, so I ended up loosing like… hmmm… let's see… $27 :zombie:. Crap. Bollocks.

Well, that's true! And yeah, they do look original enough (and amazing film by the way...)

Oh, and let's not forget:

Turisas - A Finnish Summer With (DVD, limited deluxe edition inc. 3" CD, warpaint card)

Yeah Vampire Hunter D is excellent.

What do you mean with "Norwegian edition" ? The one that comes in a bigger jewelcase with a very thick booklet? I'm lucky enough to own one of those :)

Nope, just a normal CD made in Norway, I didn't even know that edition existed :p. If you happen to have a spare, I would like to have it.

I think there should be one going up on Ebay shortly, as my brother is selling some of the stuff that I left in the states and won't be able to ever bring here, including my gigantic fucking CD collection.

Ahh that's a pity to be honest :(, you must feel terrible (and I'm not being sarcastic here).

Would you mind putting some links here, or at least of the Ulver CD? Thanks!