Last CD you bought

Es "bought" en vez de "buyed" :) .

Hahaha Anti-cosmic Metal? Hva fæn? Crazy Notrwegians :lol: .

Hehe, Swedish though. I know it sounds really awkward to label something like that. It's a description that somewhat works though. For me, I haven't heard any band play black metal in the style that Arckanum does. Therefore, it's good with another description IMO - any description... :p

Hehe, Swedish though. I know it sounds really awkward to label something like that. It's a description that somewhat works though. For me, I haven't heard any band play black metal in the style that Arckanum does. Therefore, it's good with another description IMO - any description... :p

It works for me too, like the Chaos-gnosis BM label. Arckanum is one of the most unique bands on black metal and I have some problems sometimes to say: it's "black metal", being something totally different from the rest of the bands. The same goes for Burzum and Arcturus. My only complaint is the language. The lyrics are too damn hard to read. I read a couple of translations from 'Fran Marder' and 'Kostogher' some years ago but since 'Kampen', it's almost impossible to figure out what he says.

About Arcturus, I'm listening insanely 'Sideshow Symponies' and the Aspera remaster album. I found a band who may like to their fans (Also for fans of old Solefald) called Aberrant Vascular. Very decent Avantgarde IMO.

About Arcturus, I'm listening insanely 'Sideshow Symponies' and the Aspera remaster album. I found a band who may like to their fans (Also for fans of old Solefald) called Aberrant Vascular. Very decent Avantgarde IMO.

I heard Aberrant Vascular some years ago, they're a bit too over the top for my taste though. Transcending Bizarre? is a cool band I recently discovered - the song "Dessicated" on their myspace is really weird, but also a damn good listen...

Uhmm Swedish, *cof cof*.

I heard Aberrant Vascular some years ago, they're a bit too over the top for my taste though. Transcending Bizarre? is a cool band I recently discovered - the song "Dessicated" on their myspace is really weird, but also a damn good listen...

Yes, TB? is excellent! I have both of their CDs, I like the 1st one more since it's more A-G, the 2nd is good but goes too much towards Black IMO.

It's really good, even if it's 'ear candy' for Solefald standards. On the 'avantgarde' sense, I prefer Neonism.

My fav Solefald albums are the Icelandic Odyssey, specially Black for Death.

I like both the Icelandic Odyssey records, I think they're quite good. I'm thinking about checking it out. I've been meaning to pick up some of their earlier stuff. Though I can't say I'm terribly hot on the use of saxophone.

Today I got some stuff in my mail that I'd completly forgotten about (don't drink and order! :D)

Anathema - A Moment In Time (DVD)
Månegarm - Live In Moscow (DVD)
Månegarm - Vargstenen (PIC-LP)
Paradise Lost - Over The Madness (DVD)
Watain - Casus Luciferi (PIC-LP)

Some really nice stuff, but it really did hurt my wallet this time...