Last CD you bought

I need to get that new Haggard cd, but where? Haggard always puts out cool records.

I have all their other records and I have to say that this is my least favourite with them. Their last one (Eppur Si Mouve) is their best IMO.
It shouldn't be too difficult to find their record online I think...

Oh I forgot my recent acquisitions, a lot of lads/gals will be happy when reading this:

Dia Psalma: Gryningstid

Great Punk with a bit of metal (only a few times) with violin and stuff, totally recommended. Swedish Punk, need I say more? :) I really liked this album.

One of the best Swedish records ever made :headbang:

One of the best Swedish records ever made :headbang:

Indeed! Punk is not my forte (although I've been listening to it a lot lately), but these guys are excellent.

Hear hear! Out of curiosity, where did you get it? I can't believe you can just waltz into any old Costa Rican record store and pick up Dia Psalma, if you know what I mean. ;)

Yeah it'd be impossible to get here to be honest. There are a lot of metal shops here, and most of them carry very rare stuff. So, if you want to know, well the answer is… [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Gryningstid-Psalma-Dia/dp/B000SKMU82/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1245048191&sr=8-4"]Amazon.com[/ame]. It was actually quite cheap for a European CD. I actually ordered the Brother Firetribe one from that seller too (EU import, and cheaper than the US version here :rolleyes:).

It's always a hard choice for me, I usually buy my CDs online, but every now and then I get some here (e.g. Rhapsody LPs) that are cheaper here. The thing is that I have to pay the bloody taxes, so the Dia Psalma was $21 + $8 of Costa Rican taxes :Smug: . $8 is not a lot of money, but when you start adding up all of the CDs it makes a lot.

Last Saturday I bought:

Rhapsody: Emerald Sword (5000 copies ltd. picture LP)

Vintersorg: Solens Rötter

Finally! I've been wanting to buy this for a long time, I was going to order it from the Napalm web-site, but I found it at a decent price here so I thought "what the hell, let's buy it". :) Me ist happy.

Wahoo I just got my

Brother Firetribe: Heart Full of Fire

Excellent CD, one of the best 80s Hard-Rock disc (not released in the 80s :p) that I've ever heard.

I also got some games, Taiko Drum Master for PS2, Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance and Zelda: The Minish Cap, both for GBA. I've been buying too many CDs, so I've got to catch up with great games that I missed :p . Slowly but surely I'll play them all!

taiko_drum_master_ds.jpg

Most recently acquired Solefald - Neonism. and ordered the new dredg, as its having no official release here *sigh*. Seems my local cd stre have recently re-stocked the metal section so I might have t go have another look today.

Arckanum - Arckanum: The 11 Year Anniversary Album (black metal)
Arckanum - ÞÞÞÞÞÞÞÞÞÞÞ (anticosmic black metal)
Fimbultyr - Gryende tidevarv (some sort of viking/black metal)
Grimm - Ter Galge [M-CD] (folk metal)
Grimm - Dark Medieval Folklore (folk metal)
Shining - V: Halmstad (black metal)
Shining - VI: Klagopsalmer (black metal)

Arckanum - Arckanum: The 11 Year Anniversary Album (black metal)
Arckanum - ÞÞÞÞÞÞÞÞÞÞÞ (anticosmic black metal)
Fimbultyr - Gryende tidevarv (some sort of viking/black metal)
Grimm - Ter Galge [M-CD] (folk metal)
Grimm - Dark Medieval Folklore (folk metal)
Shining - V: Halmstad (black metal)
Shining - VI: Klagopsalmer (black metal)

What is anticosmic black metal? I googled it, but I just found out that there is a religion called Anti cosmic Satanism.

i haven't bought anything for a long time.
just bought all the arcturus discograhpy last saturday, aspera comes in a double remastered cd togheter with the costellation ep, the sideshow in a nice digipack, the other two cds are in normal editions.