Last CD you bought

1896_1_b.JPG

a Visions from the Spiral generator promo TAPE:D I must be insane.

Isjungfrun said:
What number did you get?

Draugen said:
Falkenbach - En Their Med Riki Fara
does the booklet come with a picture of that Vratyas dude posting with a sword, and the Falkenbach logo on the front cover?
in that case, you got the extremely rare first pressing!

does the booklet come with a picture of that Vratyas dude posting with a sword, and the Falkenbach logo on the front cover?
in that case, you got the extremely rare first pressing!

Nah, it's just the classic B/W painting. And no sign of the guy whose name is impossible to remember either :p
Great music though - feels good that the Falkenbach collection is complete.

I just pre-ordered Ulver - Shadows of the Sun, hope I will get the special edition. Ah heck, if not, I'll probably get it anyway because it'll gonna so goddamn good. Anyone listened their new song, Vigil, that's posted on the myspace page?

Draugen said:
Great music though - feels good that the Falkenbach collection is complete.
I dunno, I only have the last two albums (limited digipak pressings :) ), but don't really like the first two enough to buy.

I dunno, I only have the last two albums (limited digipak pressings :) ), but don't really like the first two enough to buy.

I also have the digipak pressings of the two latest albums. Regarding the first two, I didn't like them either at first - but they grow on you (you just have to learn the lyrics so you can sing along :p) Start with "Magni Blandinn Ok Megintiri" because it's way better than "En Their Med Riki Fara". Just listen to them a couple of times and eventually you'll like 'em - I promise. :headbang:

last sunday i bought:
arcturus - la masquerade infernale
finntroll - ur jordens djupt
enslaved - below the lights
rotting christ - non serviam
rotting christ - triarchy of lost lovers
emperor - anthems to the welkin at dust
havayoth - his creation reversed (i finally found it!!! :oops:)

i've ordered and i'm waiting to recieve:
fission - crater
eluveitie - ven
nazgul - de expugnatione elfmuth (this album is pure madness :loco:)

with fission and havayoth my vintercollection is done!!!!

mhm... do you have all albums / demos of the bands where Andreas Hedlund played? :D

F**K :cry:
it was a miracle to find those two cds here, so i'm quite happy....

i'll change my previous statement, i've finished my official full lenght vintercollection :p

wow... I don't have the Cronian CD and the Waterclime CD and some Borknagar albums and the Otyg albums :(

i bought nearly everything from a friend of mine who has little label and sells cds at fairs. i bought from him all vintersorg's cds (except for solens rotter, i bought it in a shop for 19 euro :cry: :cry:, but i couldn't wait anymore), cronian, borknagar, and sagovindars boning of otyg. another friend of mine gave me as gifts the digipack of till fjalls :rolleyes:(i've also the normal edition) and alvefard.
i know there's a digipack of cosmic genesis and i'm gonna find it!!!! but i hope there are no more digi to find because i'm gettin poor, are there?.... honestly i'm not used to collect things, i mean i'm not a maniac for limited editions or things like that, but vintersorg is one of my favourite artists, so.....