Last concert everyone attended.

Originally posted by DeadWinterDead

I was there too. Along with some of my friends. But Krisiun and Diabolic were there too! If you saw me... I was wearing an Obituary shirt that says "Slowly We Rot"

I'm not sure if I saw you. I was wearing a black sweater with grey knotwork down the sleeve. Were you at the previous Dimmu Borgir show?
I was wearing norwegian sweater with a snowflake on the front. I end up talking to Mustis for a while in bar area about how norwegians to Minnesota is the largest US immigration in the nineteenth century to any state from any country. Truth.
That is why so many lost Vikings roam the midwest. Dillusion.

My last gig was Turboneger at the Quart festival >:eek:P Hehe...
My last metalgig was Khold (also at Quart), but I left early
cause they bored me....

Now I hunger for some great gigs to come, but I don't know
of too many. I might go and see Madrugada in August, and
Mercury Rev some time in the future, can't remember the
date. But other than that, no plans... I'll have to search
for livedates!!

Originally posted by SonOfAbyss

I'm not sure if I saw you. I was wearing a black sweater with grey knotwork down the sleeve. Were you at the previous Dimmu Borgir show?
I was wearing norwegian sweater with a snowflake on the front. I end up talking to Mustis for a while in bar area about how norwegians to Minnesota is the largest US immigration in the nineteenth century to any state from any country. Truth.
That is why so many lost Vikings roam the midwest. Dillusion.

Previous one? :confused:

I was at the one on March 5th...

Originally posted by Blackspirit
My last gig was Turboneger at the Quart festival >:eek:P Hehe...
My last metalgig was Khold (also at Quart), but I left early
cause they bored me....

Now I hunger for some great gigs to come, but I don't know
of too many. I might go and see Madrugada in August, and
Mercury Rev some time in the future, can't remember the
date. But other than that, no plans... I'll have to search
for livedates!!

Blood Red Throne and Godsize are playing in Kristiansand at Vaskeriet the 28 of september.. Blood Red Throne is a ok band, but Godsize is a must to see live!! They rock hard..!!

http://1001watt.as/
The 1001watt festival in Skien 28-30november, i know that Godsize is going to play here too.. exept from that, i know nothing.. ;)

And of course.. i expect you all to be at Infernofesival 2003 :cool:

Originally posted by The Nomad

I remember that one. It was just beautiful.
If you live around here, you've missed a bunch of good shows since then...
(And Michelle Loose (of Brave) throught I was in November's Doom last Friday... :D )

i hope they come again.... i need to meet some of the chicagoans here....

Originally posted by Calisto
Blood Red Throne and Godsize are playing in Kristiansand at Vaskeriet the 28 of september.. Blood Red Throne is a ok band, but Godsize is a must to see live!! They rock hard..!!

http://1001watt.as/
The 1001watt festival in Skien 28-30november, i know that Godsize is going to play here too.. exept from that, i know nothing.. ;)

And of course.. i expect you all to be at Infernofesival 2003 :cool:

I don't have the money to travel down there to see a
band I have seen twice before but only heard a couple
of mp3's from, and another band I haven't even heard
the name of! lol >:eek:P hehe...

The Infernofestival is of course a must, as long as
some of my fav bands are playing :eek:)

Dimmu Borgir/Canibal Corpse
What a mistake to have Dimmu Borgir first. Seems half the crowd left when CC came on. I went to the second level bar.
Danzig plays Sunday but Marduk as far as I know is not gonna be there as planned.

my last would probably be this one... Northaunt, Devided Multitude(prog metal fans should check this band out!!!) and Mortiis... me and some friends left before Mortiis started :) I was there mainly to see Devided Multitude... when the gig was theyre album was not released yet, but now i got it here!and ill maybe se them again the upcoming weekend :)

Originally posted by Gaunerin
Last concert was a festival yesterday with Angel Dust plus a bunch of other bands: Symbiontic, Destillery, Agamendon and The Claymore.

Hehe it my last one as well... hehehe... thinking of the "17 knots" *Morg rotflhao*... he doesn't like fisher nets.... *Morg rotflhao*

"ausziehn, ausziehn" hehehe... one button after another... *sings* "ENJOOOOOOOOOOYYYY"

"the light gonna hit us" "Light? WATER!"

First we got sun burned and in the end we were soaking wet...