Last Good Book You Read - For those that know how to read

jauernis

Feb 11, 2007
Frisco, CA
www.myspace.com
Just finished reading this highly recommend if you are into mystery 9.5/10 new author looks like but damn this flows from page to page

Vintage Connor: The Blonde in the Lotus Elite by Robert Baty

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Vintage-Connor-Blonde-Lotus-Elite/dp/0981965474/ref=sr_1_1?_encoding=UTF8&s=books&qid=1306103294&sr=8-1&al_rs=#al_rp[/ame]

I'm still in the process of reading "Watching The English" by Katie Fox. She's an amazing anthropologist who has written this study of everything that makes people in my country intrinsically English, from our social foibles to our obsession with class. It's incredibly detailed and laughably accurate. She's put a great sense of humour to it, too! A must-read for any Brits here!

Yeah I found the God Delusion to be a 4/10 personally. Never finished it. ZOMG GREATEST ATHEIST BOOK EVAR...it was just boring shit. And somewhere in there he does admit to agnosticism as the only thing you can believe in, scientifically, 100%.

Tucker Max- Assholes Finish First 10/10

I guess you don't really need to know how to read though, compared to what you guys posted to far. Not very intellectual, but the funniest shit ever :p