Last night's LA HOB Setlist. March. 22 [spoiler alert]

Dare I say that's an awesome setlist! Finally something different! :kickass::kickass::kickass:

By the way, I'm sure you all know March of the SOD doesn't have any vocals. Maybe you were talking about the next song, Sgt D and the SOD?

Charlie's a grown man now, maybe he just doesn't feel like goofing and rapping on stage. Charlie, why so serious?

Dare I say that's an awesome setlist! Finally something different! :kickass::kickass::kickass:

By the way, I'm sure you all know March of the SOD doesn't have any vocals. Maybe you were talking about the next song, Sgt D and the SOD?

Charlie's a grown man now, maybe he just doesn't feel like goofing and rapping on stage. Charlie, why so serious?

Charlie's been through a lot in the last year or so, I can't blame him for not being in the best of moods. Hopefully everything will work itself out for him soon.

And, I agree, awesome setlist! Looking forward to the Chicago show next week!:hotjump:

Jon Donais playing the ADI on acoustic is awesome. Have we ever seen an acoustic guitar at an Anthrax show ever in the history of the band BTW???

I certainly wouldn't be disappointed if he became Caggiano's long term replacement. His playing is great, and he has decent stage presence for a fill-in guy at this stage. I thought he was great on the recent Australian tour.

The acoustic is pretty fkn awesome. Now, Slayer is the only B4 band that has never used an acoustic guitar in their set. I suspect they'd like to keep this legacy intact.

Megadeth sucks now by the way.

Jon Donais playing the ADI on acoustic is awesome. Have we ever seen an acoustic guitar at an Anthrax show ever in the history of the band BTW???

That's got to be a first!

I certainly wouldn't be disappointed if he became Caggiano's long term replacement. His playing is great, and he has decent stage presence for a fill-in guy at this stage. I thought he was great on the recent Australian tour.

Agreed!

Megadeth sucks now by the way.

So random yet so true! :lol: