Last post before ProgpowerUSA

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
Not much oldschool there, less Overkill and Jon Oliva, but an oldschool style band, Voodoo Circle and trusty Pagan's Mind that has a modern style but plenty of oldschool touches, especially on guitar. Will update from time to time as I get a chance.

Bryant

I loved the first Voodoo Circle album, basically a proggier Pink Cream 69. Their last 2 albums haven't done much for me sadly.

Bryant, you also forgot to mention Theocracy, which almost got me to go this year.

Have fun! :)

Enjoy. I would imagine that Pagan's Mind and that guitar player (don't recall his name) alone would be worth the price of admission.

That would be Jorn Viggo Lofstad (Lord of the strings) He is a monster player. Nils, the singer is as well as Stian, their drummer are also fantastic. Just a great all around band. They play PPUSA about every other year and have become the "house band" of sorts. You will hear few complaints about their frequent appearances.

Bryant

Bryant, you also forgot to mention Theocracy, which almost got me to go this year.

Have fun! :)

Yeah I thought you were to make it for them :err:

For me this year has the worst roster ever, so my money and my ass stayed home.

Maybe 2015 :saint:

That would be Jorn Viggo Lofstad (Lord of the strings) He is a monster player. Nils, the singer is as well as Stian, their drummer are also fantastic. Just a great all around band. They play PPUSA about every other year and have become the "house band" of sorts. You will hear few complaints about their frequent appearances.

Bryant

I have all their albums. I'd love for them to pass through the NYC area.

Next year's lineup is extremely weak. I'm surprised that tickets are selling so fast.

I agree, same as last year. I really don't understand the taste of people, oh well :Smug:

I want to go fro Falconer last live gig, but is a lot of money for one band.

I agree, same as last year. I really don't understand the taste of people, oh well :Smug:

I want to go fro Falconer last live gig, but is a lot of money for one band.

Looks like the Anathma crowd helped sell the place out. But 1200 isn't a great amount to begin with.

Looks like the Anathema crowd helped sell the place out. But 1200 isn't a great amount to begin with.

Considering the size of the Center Stage is a good number.

On the other hand I'd love to go to this one:

And I kill and sell my soul for this one: