Last show of 2011 November 27th Wakefield

When they came on stage and had theatrical movements... oh jeeze!

Is that Steven Wilson on the drums for this one? :lol:

Setlist for tonight's stellar show:

Battle Stations
Rising Anew
Glorious
Edge of Time
Power Quest pt 1
Civilised?
Only in My Dreams
Cemetary Gates
Blood Alliance
Children of the Dream
Temple of Fire
Neverworld
Wings of Forever

Let me just say. THAT GIG WAS INCREDIBLE!!! Absolutely blown away by the sheer energy and flawless performance as always but I think all of us who tuned in can agree, Colin nailed it and totally dominated! He did so much justice to both the old and new songs in the back catalogue. Simply incredible the way he kicked the arse off some really difficult vocal bits as well as adding in his own flair. Stunning! very much welcomed aboard Mr Callanan! Well done Power Quest you guys could not have signed off 2011 in any more glory! :headbang: :kickass:

That show was absolutely fantastic. Colin, you were ON FIRE and I and everybody else in the chat were thoroughly blown away by your performance. Welcome to the family, dude, you've earned it!

The setlist was brilliant and I can't tell you all how happy I was to see Edge of Time, Children of the Dream, Temple of Fire and Neverworld played. Dom, Nikki, and Powerray can testify, we all pretty much went ape when they started playing those! Children of the Dream is my favorite PQ song so I was floored to hear it, and Colin did justice to every one of those high-pitched wails.

Thank you for making my first PQ concert one of the best of the year. I just might place it above Kamelot with Fabio Lione for how special it was. :)

EDIT: And I agree with everything Dom said! Just INCREDIBLE all around!!

I really want to thank Power Quest, not just Steve but everybody in the band, for putting on such an incredible show. I have never seen another band in which each member looks that genuinely happy to be playing on stage. Andy and Gav are my favorite guitar duo, they have such a great chemistry on stage and it's so fun to watch. I also liked Steve's close-up near the end of the set :lol:

So glad I didn't miss this :D Colin fits in perfectly, and everybody seems to gel wonderfully - PQ 2.5 is the real deal! His voice is amazing, and he seemed to warm up to the crowd and the live setting in no time. I really do see a bright future in store for Power Quest and some really great music on the way!

Somebody in the chat actually said after they finished that they did record the show. I can't remember if they got all of it or not, but I believe they said they'd upload it...