Last show of 2011 November 27th Wakefield

Requesting Tragedy Suite as bonus material, etc. same old shtick :lol:

Both the review and the interview make for very good reading. For the Interview, I found the bit about how PQ is financed etc to be particularly interesting to read.

Makes me realise more than ever that I wished far more people would give more of a damn about properly supporting the Music they like.

That interview reaffirmed my belief that Colin really is in the band for the music, and that this is definitely the definitive Power Quest 2.0. Interesting read about how the next album will be released, and whether or not it'll be physical or not...

Great insight into the financial aspect of it all too. I can't tell you how appreciative I (and the rest of us) are of your hard work and dedication, guys. And about Chicago... I'll pay for your flight over here, just for a one-off show :lol:

I shared the interview on my Facebook in hopes that people would read it and understand just how hard people like the guys in Power Quest have to work.

I had an argument with a guy who just pirated Nightwish's new album. He tried to justify it by saying he'd been waiting for it for 1.5 years -- I told him I'd been waiting for it twice as long as that, even longer than he's even known about the band! No excuses... scrape up a few bits of cash and buy the damned album! Nightwish may be a big band but how in the hell are they supposed to get there if you steal the music? Yeah, great, you're a "fan" and all and you promise to buy their stuff at the gig but they can't get there if you don't actually go out and show your support... ugh, I hate when people just don't admit what they're doing and try to justify the act :(