Last Time TESTAMENT played your city:

They were last here in the PROVIDENCE / BOSTON area August 26 and 27 1997 (Demonic tour)
The closest they've come to the Providence / Boston area since, was August 13th 1999 4 and 5 hours away respectively in Old Bridge, New Jersey (The Gathering tour w/ LOMBARDO!)....it was WELL worth the drive!
Seeing LEGACY last summer out in S.F. was killer! but I need MORE!!!!!

I think the last time Testament came around me was mid-late '90s (probably around the same time as HUNGER OF THE UNDEAD states above.) It was a club called the El-N-Gee in New London, CT.

I saw them in Ottawa on the Ritual tour in 92'
They haven't been back to Ottawa since, but Montreal isn't too far away, so I saw them there in 2000 for the Gathering tour, the show was awesome!

The last time they came to Atlanta was on Demonic. I really wanted to see The Gathering tour. Can't wait for them to come back down here.

I'm willing to bet they've never played here in Nashville, TN. I've only been here 2 years, but this town sucks for anything remotely heavy. Is there anyone out there that can prove me wrong?

I believe it was August of 1997 at First Avenue in Minneapolis with Strapping Young Lad. Great show but my favorite performance by them(I've seen them three times) had to be November of 1995 when I saw them with James Murphy :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Since Ive lived in Las Vegas the last 2 years, not that many underground bands have played. The heaviest bands that Ive seen in Vegas was when Superjoint Ritual and Skinlab played the other month.

Last time I saw Testament was on the Demonic Tour in New York City with Stuck Mojo, Strapping Young Lads, Boiler Room.

Derek Ramirez was playing guitar and Gene Hoglan did 2 sets that night. The show was F_ing awsome. Testament played the entire Legacy album.