Steven Wilson - Hand. Cannot. Erase
Steven Wilson - 4 1/2
Rhapsody of Fire - Into The Legend
Avantasia - Ghostlights
Dream Theater - The Astonishing
David Bowie - Blackstar
Megadeth - Dystopia

Whew! What a month January 2016 is!

Well this is my first post this year, been a manic year so far. Can't believe it's February already!!! Hope everyone is well.

Got a few albums already.

Megadeth - Dystopia, really enjoying this album. For me this is their best album since 'The World Needs A Hero', the other albums are good though.
Primal Fear - Rulebreaker, only listened to this once, but liked what I heard. Will give it a few more spins.
Nordic Union, not had chance to listen to this yet.
Avantasia- Ghostlights, not listened to this yet.
Gary Schutt - Under Sedation, really good album, different to his other stuff.

Good stuff, Dave! I just ordered:

Obscura - Akroasis
Grave Digger - Tunes of War
Primal Fear - Rulebreaker

Well I have completely gone crazy it seems. At least when you ask my wife this is what she will tell you.

I have been on a spending spree and ordered a lot of CDs from the InnerWound, Ulterium, AFM, Scarlet and Pitch Black records back catalogues.
Overall I think I have received (or will receive within the next few weeks as some unreleased ones are included) something between 65 and 70 CDs.
Some of them I already had as mp3 Version but somehow listening to mp3s does not really satisfy me so I wanted to go for the "real Thing".
I hope you understand that I won`t post the whole list. Release date is from 2006 to 2016. In theory some stuff is a bit older as the remastered Version of the Theocracy debut and some tracks from Dionysus "Sign of truth" (got the best of compilation "Keep the Spirit") are part of the order.

Overall I paid something like 300 EUR so it is not that bad.

Guess that`s it for 2016 :tickled:

Enjoy your albums when they come through. 300 EUR is not bad to be fair, for around 65 albums. I'm sure the postman/woman is going to be your favourite person ha ha

Could not resist to add 9 more from Massacre for a total of 70 EUR incl. shipping.

I would recommend Thornbridge to everyone. Newcomers from Germany but based on the samples very impressive.

ordered
dream theater - the astonishing (100 euro for 4 lp's :p) wtf is going on :p
Jean-Michel Jarre - Electronica part 2 it was a while for 4 euro on amazon.de :p hope they send it for that price :p

got
Jean-Michel jarre - Electronica part 1 vinyl
Star one - Space Metal clear vinyl limited release on Blood Music
Star one - Victims of the modern age same as above
Mike Oldfield - The songs of distant earth vinyl
Dragonforce - Ultra beatdown vinyl got it pretty cheap on a fare
After Forever - Prison of Desire blue vinyl

Albums I bought or have arrived earlier this month:

Royal Hunt - Cargo (Double Live Album)
Signal - Loud and Clear
Last Autumn's Dream - Paintings
The Treatment - Generation Me