Latest CD you bought...

Blessed In Sin - Blessed In Sin
Capricornus/Der Sturmer - Polish-Hellenic Alliance Against Z.O.G.!
Genocide Kommando - Black Metal Supremacy
Kristallnacht - Warspirit

I spent way to much money at bloodstock ahhhhhhhh

Threshold - Subsurface
Evergrey - In Search of Truth
Dragonland - Holy War ( i already have it but im a sucker for a limited edition with a free poster lol)
Children Of Bodom - Hatebreeder
Epica - The Phantom Agony
Hammerfall - Renegade
Dystesia - Who dares Wins (cheers Steve S)
Symphony X - The Odyssey (Once again Cheers Steve S)
Balance Of Power - Heathen Machine
Iced Earth - Days Of Purgatory
Brainstorm - Metus Mortis

i think that should do me for a bit :)

Not that good? I didn't even know he had a new one coming out. Went into Virgin last week and saw it in the bloody Kerrap charts! Am kind of curious...

Megadeth - Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good!, Peace Sells...But Who's Buying?, The System Has Failed
PowerQuest - Neverworld (only took eight months to start earning and another month for HMV to get the bloody thing in! :loco: )

Valo Nightstalker said:
Rhapsody - Symphony Of Enchanted Lands 2 this is a dam fine album has anyone else got it if so what u think of it?
Hey, I got it of course. This album is really the best ever made by Rhapsody even of the SOEL part1 is great. The symphonics parts are incredible and the video clip of Unholy Warcry is EXCELLENT .... can't wait for their SOEL2 tour !:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :hotjump:

heavenly said:
Hey, I got it of course. This album is really the best ever made by Rhapsody even of the SOEL part1 is great. The symphonics parts are incredible and the video clip of Unholy Warcry is EXCELLENT .... can't wait for their SOEL2 tour !:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :hotjump:

i agree with u there also the fact they have christopher lee narrating now really seals it i would love to see em on tour but doubt they will make it to the uk

Arbitrater - Balance Of Power, Darkened Reality
Black Sabbath - Seventh Star
Goatpenis - Jesus Coward demo
Moonblood - rehearsals 7 - 12
Nasheim - Evighet/Undergang