Latest CD you bought...

Freedom Call - Dimensions

I really like this album though others have laughed when I said so! :erk: What do you think? I'm a bit biassed as I profess to be a bit of a fan girl ... but I can take it if you say it's pants! :lol:

Also what is the verdict on the Kotipelto album? I have his other two. I thought the first one was OK and the second one took a bit of getting into but I got there eventually. Is this any better?

Newly acquired for me ...

Wuthering Heights - The Shadow Cabinet (finally!)
Korpiklaani - Tervaskanto

Also what is the verdict on the Kotipelto album? I have his other two. I thought the first one was OK and the second one took a bit of getting into but I got there eventually. Is this any better?

I bought it at Wacken, it was the first of his albums that I've heard and I must say that I'm pretty dissapointed, I try to listen to it but it really does bore me. It's a shame because he's one of my favourite vocalists but the songs on this record are just poor.

:(

I bought it at Wacken, it was the first of his albums that I've heard and I must say that I'm pretty dissapointed, I try to listen to it but it really does bore me. It's a shame because he's one of my favourite vocalists but the songs on this record are just poor.

:(

Ah I think I'll give it a miss then.