Lead guitarist in ma band (River Dragon Solo)

I remember at the Jaxx show, zMetallica brought a stack of Nevermore and Sanctuary CD's for the guys to sign afterwards. I happend to be standing next to Jeff and him and the time, Jeff took the CD's and was trying to juggle them with the pen and he turned to me and goes "uhh hey dude, do you mind mind giving me with these":lol: So most of my interaction with Jeff was being his CD bitch. :tickled: But him and Chris signed my setlist so its all good.

Jeff's actually really cool. It's been very cool to see him come out of his shell over the last few years - when I first met him on the "Politics" tour, he was very quiet and shy...

...well, and drunk, but that's a different story. :lol:

Yea he was really nice actually, very down to earth from the brief conversation we had. To be honest its cool that they even have the patience to come out and be bombarded by fans after shows. I know that after some shows Im really not in any mood to talk with people, or even maintain sincere kindness :D

Who cares what the fuck that guy is doing, honestly. Way to miss the entire point of the challenge. Moonlapse keeps asking if anyone even knows what the thread is about anymore, and it's clear that at least you do not. But then again you never did. Whaaaaaaaaatever.

FretsAflame said:
Who cares what the fuck that guy is doing, honestly.

Translation:

FretsAflame said:
I'm not fit to lick this guy's nutsack. Who wants to buy my guitar?

Anyway, if noone cares what that guy is doing, why was anyone caring what YOU were doing? Who the hell asked you to post your shitty video? This was a challenge to me.

Bottom line, my dear FretsAflame, is:

You are a very weak and sad person. Please stop existing.

Powerslave said:
Translation:

Anyway, if noone cares what that guy is doing, why was anyone caring what YOU were doing? Who the hell asked you to post your shitty video? This was a challenge to me.

Bottom line, my dear FretsAflame, is:

You are a very weak and sad person. Please stop existing.

Hahaha ok, sure buddy. I'll save my comment on the other guys video. Anyhow I figured you'd ask sooner or later so I imposed the same restrictions on myself that I imposed on you. See, I have this habit of wanting to back up the shit I say, instead of just being an asshole, throwing it out there, and hoping nobody calls me on it.

Still don't understand where you think you have any room to talk with that weak video of yours. You can't even play it correctly with a backing track, what the hell is that?

But look, whatever. As I said before I've since realized that in this thread I'm trying to teach a pig to sing. By all means continue to be an asshole. See if I care.

Powerslave:

What are you? Some 32 year old cock sucker who lives in his mother's basement, enjoys long nights in gay bars while men pump you from behind who have aids and genital warts while you make out with a 525 pound pre-op shemale named Cleadus who you met last night at an AA meeting because you're too stupid to know the difference between AA and AAA becasue your car broke down on the way to the airport to fly to Thailand where your 3 homosexual 400 pound friends who you have foursomes with on a nightly basis are vacationing so that they can get a cheap, group rate sex change?

I rest my case.

Powerslave said:
I love it when you guys get completely illogically moronic and resort to kindergarten-style insults, makes it that much easier for me to laugh at you.
The funny thing is, a man with an IQ of 162 can take a "kindergarten-style insult" and bring it into a stupid thread as such, and it actually insults you. It was only meant for hilarity purposes. And the best that you can come up with is, "...makes it that much easier for me to laugh at you." Tisk tisk.

What you need to realize, is not only are you not perfect, but you are quite shitty at everything you do. You are lower than most of the people on this board, because we, as a whole, understand each other's humor. You, good sir, think you're better than us. Well you're not. Now fuck off. You're not wanted.