Lead guitarist in ma band (River Dragon Solo)

Powerslave said:
You don't need to tell me I'm not wanted here. The first thing I said when I came back to UM was "holy crap it's sucking really hard here now". It used to be interesting, but hey, that was 4 years ago. Too bad.
YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE UGLY MAN!

I'm serious.
You're ugly.
And not wanted.
And hairy.
And gay.
I bet you greese up carrots and shove them up your tailpipe.
Can you fit a shoe in there?
Size twelve?
Michael Clarke Duncan is gonna rip you a new one.

Seriously, Powerslave, how many wads will you swallow before you realize it's time to get that stomach pumped?

wow...he sucks

seriously how can all of you people think thats good? lmao

im not that great myself but i mean... hes playing it hella slower, timing is way off, picking is sloppy, it just sucks. if i was that bad i wouldnt even think about recording myself playing it, let alone put it on youtube.

Without reading the whole thread of arguing I thought it wasn't that good .
Powerslave has many valid points and it sounded like an exercise to me .
The kid has potential but having the tab to give you every note and then having it sound like that shows he's not ready to be posting vids of him showing off yet.

I'm being too nice when I say it sucked

Just like Mustaine said to Loomis when he tried out for Megadeth ,your just not ready yet .

I know Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah .

too bad i accidentally deleted it. I have to reinstall it and redownload a fuck load of updates. Will do it tonight, play wendsday, as tomorrow i will have to study.
Actually last time I played with you i raped you in the buttpits (or is it buttsecks in the armpits?)

Yeah i got raped cause

1 - i had a BOT as a teammate
2 - It was a T Camp map, you guys just had to camp and CT had to get in the shed
3 - the map is meant for more then 3-4 people

don't worry, we will play on dust or office and we will see who will dominate my friend

Yeah i got raped cause

1 - i had a BOT as a teammate
2 - It was a T Camp map, you guys just had to camp and CT had to get in the shed
3 - the map is meant for more then 3-4 people

don't worry, we will play on dust or office and we will see who will dominate my friend
I like how you got defensive here. It explains why juries don't accept the rapist's defense of: "she liked it!!!!!"
Well, since the map was me+bot+useless retard versus you+bot, it was a little bit not fair. But, since there were not many people you had lots of options as CT. (map was cs_assault). One idea was to have smoked top back door then go vents without making noise.
or flash and smoke front door rush. Another idea was to sneak in without making any noise like kevin (shpongled) does. I will gladly play office with you, and i will enjoy the rape. it is the fun (and the buttpit rape)

You guys are BOTH gonna get raped tonight. Paul, re-install. Until then, you suck dicks for a living!