Learn Bodom song and more

The first thing I would suggest is that it's not enough to just show a video of the solo being played. You should offer advice on finger positioning, picking technique, the best ways to learn the sections of the solos, etc, etc. For example, for myself, concerning the keyboard videos, I know nothing of proper keyboard technique, so it would be great to know the best ways to postion your hands and fingers to make sure you can get around the keys in the most efficient way possible. Because if the people watching the videos are good enough players to know these things already, then they probably don't need you to show them how to play the solos, you know? =)

I feel that would be wise. Far too many videos out there that claim to be ''lessons'' are hardly even lessons. If you do what Ess en suggested it would definitely set you apart from the others.

We are thinking to write a general advices page for all who need help. But we don't add advices for each videos we'll upload because it will take too much work.
And about the position of hands and fingers in the keyboard, we can see easily the position in the slow motion videos.
We can for example add a video that sum up all techniques we are using in our videos.

We are planning to translate the website into English.

Still thanks to you

Bye