Least favorite CoB song?

I like Slayer. It's the most extreme metal that i can listen to. There's nothing as wild as a Kerry King solo. :worship:
When i saw them in Metal Mania it was shocking. But i must admit that i can't listen to their music for too long because it gives me a headache :)

album wise for me

Follow the Reaper > Hatebreeder > HCDR > Something Wild

bobvex said:
Maybe its just me and Needled, but i dont like slayer either. Anyone else here not like Slayer? Is that odd, being that Slayer is the Father of Modern Metal? But I just dont like Slayer. Some kid i met was like "You like metal but don't like Slayer, what the fuck is wrong with you?" I don't know what to say.

I only like anything under Seasons in the Abyss. Reign in Blood is one of my fav albums and I have seen Slayer live 2 times.

I hardly listen to them much anyway. But I can see why you don't like them.

MagSec4 said:
Wow.. that IS pretty whack man
: p

Yeah hehe. Its hard to explain really, I mean don't get me wrong Its not that I dont like hatebreeder. I love it to death it is a great album, Towards Dead End and SNBN are some of my favs by them. But I think Bodom's other work is 100x greater than whats on that cd, and every Bodom fan looks at me like wtf when I say Hatebreeder is my least fav cd.

BastrdDrmr said:
I think the worst ones are:

The Nail
Red Light in my Eye part 1
Bodom After Midnight
Wrath Within

Oh yeah, and 2:26 in Northern Comfort FUCKING ROCKS!!! Whoever said it doesn't is better off dead!!!

Ok I can see the other 3

BUT RED LIGHT IN MY EYES PART1? :OMG:

I sentence you to listening to that song over and over for next 3 hours.

I really love red light in my eyes pt. 1, but I'd say it's alexi's worse vocals ever hahah, but the song rules.

Northern Comfort? is this forum dealing out crack? listen to it again, idiots.

Red light in my eyes pt. 2 is my least favorite.

asphyXy said:
Sixpounder. The part after the heavy riff in the beginning doesn't really fit. It's the only Bodom song to ever give me that feeling. If they would've made the verses a little slower or something, it would be great.

wtf, sixpounder is one of the best songs on HDCR, and um In the shadows is very cool. Hmm I would say..Chokehold

It's ok that people like weird stuff and should have their opinions. I truly respect it. But just let me react to that comment on Red Light pt1 being their worst song, and the one about it being Alexis worst vocal performance.

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!

There. You have your opinions, I have mine.

Mmh... Least fav' song...

It's hard to find one, but I tend to skip Deadnight Warrior, red light in my eyes part 1&2, lake bodom, touch like angel of death (at least the studio version, the live is great), warheart, hatebreeder (the guitar/keyboard solo is awesome as well as the insane sweeping at 1'23"", but the whole song is a bit messy IMO (well just a bit, but too much anyway^^)), mask of sanity (I don't like the repetitive drums in this one), needle 24/7, angels don't kill (it's great, but's it too much depressive... I like dark atmoshpere, but something dark but powerfull, I don't know how to explain it with my limited english) and triple corpse hammerblow (I used to like it a lot, but finally not that much^^).

About Northern Comfort, bouh, lots of you don't like it ! ;_; It didn't catch my attention at first, but this song is great ! This is just the perfect transition between hate me, "easy" but great, and the perfect, amazing, beautiful, never equaled Kissing The Shadows.

And about Silent Scream, yup', I don't like it neither, and if I never listened the original, you guys (and girls) are not the first I see that say it isn't good neither...

Another cover that I don't like that much is aces high. It's cool at beginning, and there are great parts, but Alexi screams his mother on it and it's kinda boring in the end...

And as I recently heard it : Rebel Yell rules !

Oh, and only if I missed it, I'm glad nobody said Kissing the Shadows...
Some heads would be rolling on the flour... :devil: